Curators: My profile is good enough to be a Master Profile!

Started by Mike Stangel on Wednesday, February 6, 2019
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

This discussion has been closed by an administrator.
Showing 91-120 of 1703 posts

John H Baucom
14 managers, including curator Linda Kathleen Thompson, (c) who has been sorting the parents and children at the request of direct family including a gentleman named Baucom and history of Y project which support hat there are TWO different Baucom lines--one from Germany and one from England m(I think that is it)
Would LOVE to see this profile mastered especially to prevent continued bad merges and changing of parents for the group or mushing of the two lines.
Thank you again for your consideration

Leonhart Cagle
Many managers and SUCH a lovely and documented line. Please consider making him a mastered profile. TIA...Is my husband's direct line.

Unknown Cagle

33 managers. He is often mistaken for his brother with similar name. This Johan went by David and his brother was known as "the Dutchman". Several in this family have curated profiles. Would be nice to see this one mastered as well but especially because of the number of managers, the confusing names and is a fairly historic figure in that he was here during the Revolution.

Thank you again.
Cynthia

Thank you so much to Linda Kathleen Thompson, (c) whom I thanked privately. Such a wonderful thing to see a profile get a once over and have a stamp of approval on the line by family and DNA even when it is a confusing line. The Baucoms have gone to the trouble and expense to research and do the Y testing as well. Thank you again, Kathleen.

Curadores: ¡Mi perfil es lo suficientemente bueno como para ser un perfil maestro! ¿Puedes por favor evaluar a Jan Yges Blom mi Gran Abuelo 3x Pionero Holandés en la conquista de la pampa Argentina la mayoría de las fuentes necesarias se han cargado en su perfil.

Leonhart Cagle
40 managers
Immigrated to Pennsylvania in 1732 aboard the "Loyal Judith"
Leonhardt was well educated, and fluent in both German and English BEFORE coming to America. For this reason he was appointed listmaster for the voyage. The personal log of the ship's captain attest to this.
He fought in the Revolutionary War.
I really would love to see his profile mastered.

You're very welcome, Cynthia.

I wish there was a LIKE button Linda Kathleen Thompson, (c) lol :)

I've thought the same thing many times! We could really use a like button here! ;)

:D

My profile is good enough to be MP ... please evaluate the profile of my great grandfather Niels Peder Larsen, I have uploaded material into his profile.
Niels Peter Larsen

Private User Done.

Thank youErica Howton !

Erica Howton : ¡Mi perfil es lo suficientemente bueno como para ser un perfil maestro! ¿Puedes por favor evaluar a Jan Yges Blom mi Gran Abuelo 3x Pionero Holandés en la conquista de la pampa Argentina la mayoría de las fuentes necesarias se han cargado en su perfil.

Private User

Done for Jan Yges Blom

Gracias, Erica howton !

https://www.geni.com/search?search_type=people&names=leonhart+k...

I again request for this lovely immigrant American profile to be curated. Is my husband's direct line.

THIS one alone has 40 managers: Leonhart Cagle

Merging these Leonards in the meantime :/

No more profiles to merge as far as I can tell. One last Leonhardt Kegel/Leonard Cagle standing. TOO many Susannah's though.

Please MP? I have added all 7 of the sources noted. Can find more. He is historical. Son Johan went by David d/t Theobald translated as Dewalt and David was easier...for son John, the nickname "the Dutchman" is what stuck.

Here is the final profile: Leonhart Cagle

TIA,
Cynthia

Hello, can the profile of Alphonse Marie Rademakers been made into a Master Profile?
He was a famous dutch filmmaker
Alphonse Marie 'Fons' Rademakers
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fons_Rademakers

Cynthia Curtis, A183502, US7875087 MP done for Hannah Sessums (Hannah - Katherine was the 2nd wife).

Cynthia Curtis, A183502, US7875087 Re: Sarah Copeland there is not enough information in the profile for me to support it as a curator.

Maarten Alexander Brandts Buijs Done for Alphonse Marie 'Fons' Rademakers

I enjoyed “meeting” him. Thank you.

Thank you so much Erica Howton!

Giovanni Battista Amici
My profile is good enough to be a Master Proflile? Please join. Thanks.

No. Disconnected profiles mustn't be mastered. Otherwise people look at us as being too stupid to figure out how to really connect people and we are no different from Encyclopedia Britannica.

Agree, - seeing how you are related is an important issue for master profiles.

Showing 91-120 of 1703 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion