Curators: My profile is good enough to be a Master Profile!

Started by Mike Stangel on Wednesday, February 6, 2019
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

This discussion has been closed by an administrator.
Showing 31-60 of 1703 posts

William Drake, Esq.

TY <3

Curators: My profile is good enough to be a Master Profile! Can you please assess
My 3x Great GrandFather Captain Charles Friend. He performed may duties as a government official over many years in Tasmania. he was held in high esteem amongst his peers and there is still much to uncover about him. I have most sources needed and they have been up loaded to his Profile. If you need further information please let me know.

Captain Charles Friend, Master “Persian” 1832

Captain Charles Friend, Master “Persian” 1832
Birth: March 17, 1812
Death: November 02, 1893 (81)
East Devonport, Tasmania, Australia
Place of Burial: Devonport, Devonport City Council, Tasmania, Australia
Immediate Family:
Son of John Friend 11 and Sarah Friend
Husband of Francis Charlotte Friend, Free Settler “Persian” 1832
Father of Annie Maria Wedge; Fanny Agnes Friend; Mercy Denney; Florence Elizabeth Addis Bellion; Frederick Robert Friend and 5 others
Brother of mercy Friend; William James Friend; William Charles Friend; Sarah Saywell Friend; Frederick Friend; John Friend; susanna Friend; Richard Friend; Elizabeth Friend and Sarah Kimba Afra Friend « less

Samuel Wilkinson, I

please? Needs a second look but Captain? Please consider making his an MP? TIS <3

Ok...these two are NOT the same. There is a lack of information on the MASTER PROFILE on the left and I think his wife is accidentally on the other guy's profile. I will remove her from him but can we please make this second Waddy a Master as well to prevent a bad merge?
TIA
https://www.geni.com/merge/compare/6000000007151622823?return=dupli...

Cynthia Curtis, A183502, US7875087

Done for
Waddy Thomson

Please resolve conflicting data.

"Your request cannot be sent."

Cynthia Curtis, A183502, US7875087 Check your private messages shortly

Nicholas James Vetrovec Done. Nice tree building, I hope we can connect him to the WFT. Please add to appropriate projects.

Private User Done. I’m sure we have a project for him - magicians ? Search projects.

Erica Howton I believe his grandmother has a match in the tree if you want to merge them Patricia Stutz

Nicholas James Vetrovec Done.

When a tree connects to the WFT my computer gives a little cheer. Well done.

Jeroen is on a break until juni 2019
¡Mi perfil es lo suficientemente bueno como para ser un Perfil Maestro! ¿Puedes por favor evaluar a
Christian Mathiasen Pionero de la Migracion Danesa hacia America del Sur Argentina colono en Tandil Provincia de Buenos Aires ,una de sus calles lleva su nombre en su memoria, Del libro "Entre Sofie y Tovelille " de Maria Bjerg " Según narra Fugl en sus memorias ( La Biblioteca real de Copenhague guarda en sus archivos los manuscritos originales de las memorias de Juan Fugl es mencionado junto a otros Daneses , El casamiento de Christian Mathiasen y Anne Marie Larsdatter fue el primer casamiento realizado por Juan Fugl en forma provisoria hasta que llegara un pastor alemán o ingles desde Buenos Aires. El casamiento está registrado bajo el Numero 1 en el primer libro de la Congregación Protestante de Tandil, la cual fue fundada el 27 de Octubre de 1864 por Juan Fugl.

Please?...Already has a Volunteer curator on board and MANY managers. TIA: 'Pioneer' Moses Honeycutt

I am merging all these apparent duplicates but there may be some different generations in the mix...I have held off of Honeycutt for some time hoping others would want to take on the task. Any help most greatly appreciated and today I am merging...will make attempts to sort them as I go. TIA. They are a wonderful group--Huneycutt/Huneycutt/Huneycut/Huncote et al

Cynthia - What does hard stop privacy issue mean?

That link does NOT go where I am looking...sigh.
Am at an end of a big merge. I am seeing Colonel Robert "King" Carter, I
Has parents choice: <private> Carter and Colonel John Carter, I and <private> Carter (Ludlow) Sarah Carter (Ludlow), of Dinton

Someone made new profiles yesterday and then made duplicates... this is a pretty well documented tree but so many merges and I would love some help.

https://www.geni.com/family-tree/index/6000000002503260406?resolve=...
Here is a HARD stop. It is preventing a merge. I am a direct descendant. Again, thank you any curator for help. Still working around as best I can and will ADD sources as I always TRY to do. I tend to ask for help right away but this is a line I have held off of due to the size of it lol
Thank you again Leanne M (Volunteer Curator - Australia) - on walkabout🇦🇺! I finally found a way to add the link to show hard stop in merge

Hi Cynthia, you can stack the merge of if you can't do that you can tart a discussion from the profile or in "Curators please help" discussion for these sorts of issues - rather than the "my profile is good enoughto mp" discussion.
Sorry can't add links to the discussions as i am on a mobile device.

Showing 31-60 of 1703 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion