• Private User
    Geni Pro

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing 31-39 of 39 posts

two profiles of Oria's husband:

Garcia

Fortún Garcés el Monje, rey de Pamplona

well, curators need to fix these duplicate issues aligning with these important Spanish lines. I know the family uses repetitive names which can be confusing.

Also, I suggest that if an important line gets cut, due to inconsistency of fact, or proof, a notation, or, "True Reference" (not Wikipedia, unless references are checked) must be listed supporting this claim to cut.

Do people read the Spanish Sources I post here?

What is this: Unknown Mother of Lubb, Mutarrif and Furtun

This is another sketchy solution and cut of important line. a N.N. master profile?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
C
Unknown Mother of Lubb, Mutarrif and Furtun's profile was updated by ,"Anne Brannen". last name
Dec 14, 2018 at 3:59 PM · view

Looks like, in this case, looking at the revisions, I simply inherited this profile from another curator, who is letting things go -- it was already an N.N., and there are no discussions attached to it.

I do indeed work on the Harry Potter tree, another thing I inherited -- we use various methods to keep fictional lines from infecting the World Tree; since users continually create such things as Harry Potter trees, it makes sense to corral them. If you will look closely, you will see that the tree cannot be merged with real profiles.

I am very willing to correct anything I have done mistakenly. Exactly what cut are you saying that I, myself, did, which must be undone?

But I will not put up with insults.

If you would like to work with me, best not to go that route.

So, for Medievel Spain and Characters of concern, let's write, "possibly fictional" in the notations and LEAVE the tree paths that have some validity.

Probably creating a Master Profile and labeling it N.N., cutting paths, and running lines to N.N. is just not efficient enough?

Sorry Cousin Anne, not meaning to insult you.

Frustration is not an excuse to vent. Accept my apology.

I do feel it appears there is hypocritical curating here on Geni.

My cousin Anwar, there may be or there may not.

I do deeply hope that I am truthful,and above board myself!

Please let me know if I can be of help.

Showing 31-39 of 39 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion