Robert I, Count of Flanders - merge

Started by Private User on Thursday, December 27, 2018
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 7 posts
Private User
12/27/2018 at 4:01 PM

I received this merge request and would like you to complete the merge, and also please merge the rest of the family. Thanks!
https://www.geni.com/merge/compare/6000000002441720163?return=merge...

12/27/2018 at 4:10 PM

Sharon Doubell,

Can you deal with the above merge?

12/28/2018 at 12:09 AM

Private User why is your dad making medieval duplicates?

Surely he could better spend his time improving the existing profiles

12/28/2018 at 12:40 AM

Thanks, I have.
Agreed Alex.

12/28/2018 at 2:28 AM

Dear Alex,
In the past there was a connection and in between the connection was away.
The connection is inportant for the line with the "van Egmont family" there is a Rosamunda van Vlaanderen daughter of Robrecht I or Robrecht II. If I look the the birth date of Rosamunda's childern than I will say Robrecht II is her father.
Know the "van Egmont family" is one of the most important family's in the Netherlands.
Robert or Robrecht is the same.

12/28/2018 at 5:07 AM

Hi Everard,

If there is a missing connection or a bad link in the Geni tree please work with us to correct what we have, making duplicate trees will just result in the profiles you make either being deleted or merged into the existing tree. Either way your work gets lost in the existing tree and the errors which exist remain.

Discussions started from the MP profile will usually get you a response from one Curator or another who is interested in this part of the tree. You can see that 3 curators have already posted in this discussion, a post on Robert's profile about an incorrect relationship would get just as much attention.

Private User
12/28/2018 at 11:29 AM

I think the problem lays in the fact the Egmond archive is not online, but only viewable in Egmond. But you are all welcome to visit Egmond Binnen or Egmond a/d Hoef.

Showing all 7 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion