Ruggero I Il Gran, Conte di Sicilia - Ruggero's father is missing

Started by Bernard Joseph Albanese on Saturday, December 1, 2018
Showing all 8 posts

I know that there has been a lot of merging and changes on this profile, but the end result is the Ruggero's father is missing.

Can someone please restore

Tancred Guiscard, seigneur de Hauteville

as his father.

Thank you

a (C) tried us yesterday.
But he must call the special teams.
A bug or who knows who has set up a disconnecting car block.

*automatic disconnection block
-----
PS. he also needs a cleanser of the names:
-has been made confusion between nickname and title ..
-and other small details.
As soon as special forces give me access, I can arrange in a few minutes ..
Settling This family was an odyssey .. who will forget more XD

Adam Lindhagen was added as a manager of Tancred Guiscard, seigneur de Hauteville.
Yesterday at 12:08 AM

Tancred Guiscard, seigneur de Hauteville's profile was updated. nicknames
Yesterday at 12:08 AM · view
C
Tancred de Hauteville was merged into Tancred Guiscard, seigneur de Hauteville by Jeroen MW van Dijk.
Yesterday at 12:08 AM · view · undo
C
Tancred Guiscard, seigneur de Hauteville was disconnected from his wife Countess Hersinde "le Pieuse" de Ramerupt, Heiress de Montdidier, d’Arcis-sur-Aube et de Ramerupt by Anne Brannen.
5 Nov at 6:51 PM

David Maggard was added as a manager of Tancred Guiscard, seigneur de Hauteville.
29 Oct at 1:53 PM

Tancred Guiscard, seigneur de Hauteville's profile was updated. nicknames
29 Oct at 1:53 PM · view
C
Tancred de Hauteville was merged into Tancred Guiscard, seigneur de Hauteville by FARKAS Mihály László.
29 Oct at 1:53 PM · view · undo
C
Tancred Guiscard, seigneur de Hauteville's profile was locked by Jason Scott Wills. relationship
25 Oct at 4:31 PM
C
Tancred Guiscard, seigneur de Hauteville's profile was updated by Will Chapman (Vol. Curator). birth and nicknames
19 Oct at 7:46 AM · view
C
Tancred Guiscard, seigneur de Hauteville's profile was unlocked by Günther Kipp. relationship
15 Oct at 4:41 PM

Fressenda of Hauteville count of Aversa and prince of Capua's parents were changed to Tancred Guiscard, seigneur de Hauteville and Fressenda de Hauteville, of Normandy by Livio Scremin.
8 Oct at 10:29 AM

Humbert de Hauteville, Hubert's parents were changed to Tancred Guiscard, seigneur de Hauteville and Fressenda de Hauteville, of Normandy by Livio Scremin.

Tancred II de Hauteville's parents were changed to Tancred Guiscard, seigneur de Hauteville and Fressenda de Hauteville, of Normandy by Livio Scremin.

Geoffroy of Hauteville, di Capitanata's parents were changed to Tancred Guiscard, seigneur de Hauteville and Muriella de Normandie by Livio Scremin.
6 Oct at 10:42 PM
C
Tancred Guiscard, seigneur de Hauteville's profile was updated by Will Chapman (Vol. Curator). death, forename, surname and 1 others
5 Oct at 2:49 AM · view
C
Tancred Guiscard, seigneur de Hauteville was added to the Ancestors of John William Webster (b.1876-d.1965) project by Will Chapman (Vol. Curator).
4 Oct at 3:06 PM
C
Tancred Guiscard, seigneur de Hauteville's profile was updated by Will Chapman (Vol. Curator). death, forename and surname
4 Oct at 3:04 PM · view

Tancred Guiscard, seigneur de Hauteville's profile was updated by Roderick Mallia. forename and surname
3 Oct at 2:01 PM · view

Mauger de Hauteville, conte di Capitanata's parents were changed to Tancred Guiscard, seigneur de Hauteville and Fressenda of Normandy de Hauteville, Fredesenda by Livio Scremin.
27 Sep at 12:42 AM

Guillaume de Hauteville, Iron-Arm's parents were changed to Tancred Guiscard, seigneur de Hauteville and Muriella de Normandie by Livio Scremin.
27 Sep at 12:41 AM

Aubrey de Hauteville's parents were changed to Tancred Guiscard, seigneur de Hauteville and Fressenda of Normandy de Hauteville, Fredesenda by Livio Scremin.
27 Sep at 12:38 AM

Robert of Hauteville, Guiscard's parents were changed to Tancred Guiscard, seigneur de Hauteville and Fressenda of Normandy de Hauteville, Fredesenda by Livio Scremin.
27 Sep at 12:37 AM

Humphrey of Hauteville's parents were changed to Tancred Guiscard, seigneur de Hauteville and Muriella de Normandie by Livio Scremin.
27 Sep at 12:34 AM

Drogo of Hauteville's parents were changed to Tancred Guiscard, seigneur de Hauteville and Muriella de Normandie by Livio Scremin.
27 Sep at 12:32 AM

Beatrix of Hauteville of Eu's parents were changed to Tancred Guiscard, seigneur de Hauteville and Muriella de Normandie by Livio Scremin.
27 Sep at 12:31 AM

Ruggero I Il Gran, Conte di Sicilia's parents were changed to Tancred Guiscard, seigneur de Hauteville and Fressenda of Normandy de Hauteville, Fredesenda by Livio Scremin.
27 Sep at 12:20 AM

@Ruggero I ii Gran, Conte di Sicillia- Ruggeros father:

https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruggero_I_di_Sicilia#Matrimoni_e_disc...

I have added Ruggero's father Tancred.

NS THX, can u remove names block too?

Alex, thank you, Bernard

Showing all 8 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion