King David of Israel - GENI IS SHOWING TODAY'S JEWS LINKED TO KING DAVID THROUGH ARAB MONARCHS !!??

Started by Private User on Friday, November 2, 2018
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing 121-126 of 126 posts

Erica Howton

A curator tag does not give you the right to write the things you wrote to me and express yourself in such a way !!!
As a curator you need to try and compromise between people and also know how to behave with customers.
Instead, you put oil on the fire

Erica Howton

You could choose not to interfere in the discussion, once you intervened and hurt my feelings, you should be mature enough to accept my criticism as well.

No one will hurt me, my feelings, and the memory of my ancestors, and I will not respond.
The fact that you are a volunteer curator does not allow you to hurt the feelings of people who write from the bottom of their hearts.
Until yesterday I did not know you, I never contacted you, and it can go on like this

I had always respected your work and postings on Geni, and meant no disrespect. Please accept my apologies.

Erica Howton

In Judaism, it is a great virtue to ask for forgiveness, and to forgive ... I accept your forgiveness, I also ask for your forgiveness

Apology accepted. It’s a more emotional topic than I realized. As a Jew, I’m upset I connect to King David via my paternal side, and truly wish I could find and correct those errors.

Erica Howton

I understand you well.

I learned that someone in my family (who I do not know personally), has the pedigree in golden letters, which runs in the family from son to son , from us up to King David ... that man is a very religious person, unfortunately, I did not get cooperation from him

Showing 121-126 of 126 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion