Started by Erica Howton on Saturday, August 11, 2018
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing 4921-4950 of 5400 posts

Thank you, Erica Howton

Thank you!

I want to do dome merging. Mary Elizabeth Daniel Adds an active new manager to a single uninterested manager line.

Erica Howton - I treat my historical lines like the Medieval tree. I will not touch them!
That said, adding an active manager to the line is good.

Glad to help. I do tend more to merge than isolate, because isolating can be so very time consuming.

Private User - Susannah Winans death date us unknown; before her husband, who died August 07, 1774

Probably the same but he already has too many parents from a previous merge and little/no sources--- curated profile: https://www.geni.com/search/matches?id=6000000006440737098&src=...

Please remove the parents on MP and merge with pending merge or link below to both Angles and her husband.

https://www.geni.com/merge/compare/6000000018203406050

Agnes Skinner

Samuel Skinner Jr was born in 1755 at Woodbridge, Middlesex County, New Jersey the son of Samuel Sr and Agnes Critchfield Skinner. He married Mary Drake daughter of George Drake(DAR #A033308, SAR #P150138) in Bedford County, Pennsylvania on 6 July 1780. He served as a private in James Moore's Company, Pennsylvania Militia. He lived in Somerset County, Pennsylvania from before1800 to about 1817 when he moved to Perry County, Ohio. He died 25 Aug 1824 and is buried in Hazelton Cemetery, Salt Lick Township, Perry County, Ohio, along with his wife Mary Drake Skinner(1764-1856). Mary filed for pension 4 mar 1848, and was allowed $14.16 1/2 twice yearly under pension W.6069. Their children were Rachel(1781-1876), James(1783-1834), John(1784-1860), Agnes(1789-1844), Susan(1790-1870), Catherine(1794-1884), Samuel(1797-), & Mary(1808-1891).

Something is wrong with Roger Williams He’s dead in Virginia & buried in Rhode Island.

Undoing merges.

There is a stalled merge on Susannah Turner (Anthony) due to the fact that there is a duplicate on her father (Edward Sawrey Anthony) that has been awaiting approval for some time.

Could someone please assist?

https://www.geni.com/family-tree/index/6000000000652563463?resolve=...

Thanks!

Happy Holidays!!!

Carolyn

Private User - The stalled merge has been completed. Please check for data conflicts.

Thank you, Erica Howton

Thank you, Emily Kent Marget

Joseph Parke, Sr., of Salisbury

Joseph Parke, Sr., of Salisbury

The following statement has me confused about hie wife Mary Parke

from daughter Mary Adams
Mary Parke was the daughter of Joseph Parke and Mary Brintnall (d/o Thomas & Esther), but was adopted and raised as Mary "Smith". She married Dr. John Adams on October 29, 1735 in Pomfret, Windham Co., CT

There are 2 sets of parents for this lady & I have no idea which couple is correct Also, I am having trouble finding a source to confirm. The merge is stalled until it can be resolved.

Thanks!

Lucy Ann Ashley

Private User - One set of parents was disconnected by another user after your merge.

Thanks for the assist Emily Kent Marget & "unknown worker bee" on Lucy Ann Ashley!

Happy New Year!

William Owen "Bill" Irwin - yes, wording was confusing.

I rewrote the profile of Mary Adams Slightly as follows:

Mary Parke was born on 24 February 1715 at Preston, New London Co., Connecticut. She married Dr. John Adams on October 29, 1735 in Pomfret, Windham Co., CT

Mary Parke was the daughter of Joseph Parke and Mary Brintnall (d/o Thomas & Esther) who was adopted and raised as Mary "Smith".

Hi, can someone merge this for the Harrell line clean up?

https://www.geni.com/merge/compare/-85002507f?return=duplicates__60...

Thanks so much! I will add some sources when done.

Susanne Floyd - done.

Thanks so much, Erica Howton!

Thank you Erica Howton for rewriting Mary Adams (Parke) it looked like she was adopted not her mother. Happy New Year

These look like the same person. Peter Norton and Peter Norton I know he had 2 wives and only the second is mentioned in the profile with more info.

Showing 4921-4950 of 5400 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion