Re: Clean up of Hardesty / Hardesti: What do your edit marks mean?

Started by Private User on Thursday, July 26, 2018
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing all 3 posts
Private User
7/26/2018 at 3:35 PM

Needing the info you are providing in the "clean up" of Hardesti info - as I am direct decendent of Francis Hardesty. However, I'm not sure how to read your edit marks. When you state info and then include <blah blah> - is the original info or the info within the arrows/carots the correct info? I first saw the marks relating to dates, and wondered if it meant "less than" or greater than - but that doesn't make sense. Can't find a key for this marking. PLEASE let me know. Very much wanting to get my info correct. Thank you so much, Karen Hardesty

7/26/2018 at 6:56 PM

<blah blah> is this either duplicate dates as seen on other profiles sites or information such as <Thomas> an assumed middle name with not documentation

WHy don't you finsi adding your line into GENI slowly workign up seeing where you connect at what point -

I have entered my full manuscript into GENI as well as a lot of new information over the years - its a slow work in progress

You / Judith "Judi" Elaine (McKee) Burns
Effie E. Edington your mother →
1 Clarence Ovid Emery her father →
2 Minerva Jane Hardesty his mother →
3 Jacob T. Hardesty her father →
4 Thomas Jefferson Hardesty his father →
5 Aquilla Hardesty his father →
6 Thomas Hardesty his father →
7 Robert Hardesty his father →
8 Francis Hardisty his father

Francis Hardisty is your 6th great grandfather.
You / Judith "Judi" Elaine (McKee) Burns
1 Private your mother →
2 Effie E. Edington her mother →
3 Leonard Thomas Edington her father →
4 Thomas Edington his father →
5 Margaret Alice Edington his mother →
6 Thomas Hardesty his father →
7 Robert Hardesty his father →
8 Francis Hardisty his father

Private User
8/13/2018 at 1:18 PM

thank you. I don't want to put in my whole tree here, as I strarted it years ago on a different software. I just needed to know what your edit marks meant. If you can tell me, I'd appreciate it. Otherwise I guess the "cleaning up" of the Hardesty part isn't as helpful as it could be. You've done a lot of work...I'd love to benefit from it. I guess I thought the "cleaning up" would indicate which you thought was the real answer? so confused still

Showing all 3 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion