George III William Frederick of Hanover (Guelph), King of Great Britain and Ireland, Duke of Brunswick-Luneburg - George the ???

Started by Private User on Sunday, July 8, 2018
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing 31-38 of 38 posts

Is his fault how and why I live in Littlehampton today. He married my aunty from rotherhithe in London. Then the relatives visited Littlehampton for holidays. Then my parents moved to Littlehampton.

Julia Mills,

Don't worry about it.

Everything looks to be i the right place now and the profile that he had created of George III has been completely removed by Geni and cannot be restored.

Kevin

Hi Julia Mills, there are some users who believe that Thomas is the illegitimate son of King George iii. Perhaps he is but until they can provide genealogically proof for the connection it cannot be added into Geni. Relationship locking Thomas stops them from adding new parents to Thomas without providing a source for the connection.

I checked the situation over pretty thoroughly, and Thomas Town is almost certainly not the illegitimate son of George III. He might, however, be an illegitimate nephew or cousin - all the *other* Hanover men were rather badly behaved.

There's only circumstantial evidence for the latter, however, and will probably never be conclusive proof (unless some of the male Hanover descendants pony up and get tested).

That would be difficult to test as the latest Thomas Town who married my fourth aunt didn't have children.

It’s this Thomas Town they are saying is the child of the king - Thomas Town - he had 10 children.

John Town my fourth great uncle I mean don't have kids.

Showing 31-38 of 38 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion