Alexandra Feodorovna, Empress of All the Russias - Empress Alexandra Feodorovna Romanov

Started by Private User on Tuesday, June 5, 2018
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing all 6 posts

Regarding my murdered g g grandmother Empress Alexandra.
I’m the real exiled g grandson of Grand Duchess Anastasia who lives in Cairns, Queensland, Australia.
The Australian authorities use the excuse “delusional” against me to deny me of justice.
They won’t even investigate our burgled Russian / British family heirlooms.
I don’t even waste my time to contact the so called “Russian Federation” that uses propaganda and political repression against us.
They’ve stolen,looted and tampered with my Russian Imperial ancestor’s remains.
I have been given my Russian Imperial ancestor’s DNA but I’m trying to gather enough funds to retrieve my g grandmother , Grand Duchess Anastasia’s daughter’s DNA. At the moment I’m stuck with the ignorance of bastard so called governments that deny me of assistance.
My fake name is John Robertson
My DNA isn’t on Geni.com
jrobbo1396@gmail.com

nice to meet you!

"Died unmarried and without issue." that's what it says in her profiles about me, also died at age 17, if that's wrong, how should it be according to you John?

https://www.geni.com/path/Ulf-Martinsson+is+related+to+Anastasia?fr...

Hi John - according to Geni, Alexandra Feodorovna is my 15th cousin 5 times removed. Greetings from Pretoria, South Africa!

I am related to Nicholas the Czar..."Nicholas II, Tsar of Russia is your 13th cousin five times removed".

Greetings from Michigan USA John!

According to Peter Roberts, Alexandra Feodorovna and I have the same ancestor from 5,600 years ago through our DNA.

Showing all 6 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion