Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the USA - Trump's descent from Edward III

Started by Tamás Flinn Caldwell-Gilbert on Thursday, May 17, 2018
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

• Official White House photo by Shealah Craighead. Public domain. Via https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Donald_Trump_official_portrait.jpg
  • From pages 250-251 of the History of the Macleods, which you will find the full text as a PDF in the media section. It indicates Donald Macleod of Bernera was generally spoken as "The Old Trojan" and he was married three times. Donald Macleod of Bernera was generally spoken as "The Old Trojan" and he was married three times as follows: Wife #1: Anne. Page 250 reads, "Donald married, first, when only 18 years of age, Anne, daughter of Roderick Macleod, XVII. of Macleod, by his wife Isabel, daughter of Kenneth, third Earl of Seaforth, by his wife, also Isabel, sister of George, first Earl of Cromarty." Wife #2: Margaret Macdonald. Page 253 reads" "He married, secondly, Margaret Macdonald, described as "a daughter of John Macdonald Gorm Macdonald of Sleat." They lived together for nineteen years, without issue." Wife #3: Margaret, daughter of Rev. Donald Macloed, III, Of Greshornish. Page 253 reads: "Donald Macleod of Bernera married, thirdly, in the 75th year of his age, Margaret, daughter of the Rev. Donald Macleod, III. of Greshornish, and minister of Duirinish. She was then only sixteen years of age. By this marriage Donald had issue, in his old age—three sons and six daughters.
  • Geni member
  • Geni member

Related Projects:

Showing 31-39 of 39 posts

That is what this is really all about, I know they are attacking the Freemason rule, the Cabal, you know the story of there history

Arthur that is a good name for a King, you even have king in your name, anyone call you King Arthur of the Wikings / Vikings, wow, anyway you have a name of authority, great you want to challenge a position how about we just give you one of the thrones, Dutch side of English or Irish hey maybe somewhere in Europe, there must be some vacancies there somewhere, lol, you have a favorite king, hehe

As David Icke so eloquently as recently put it in a video, more than 3 Billion people-world wide-have been effectly been put UNDER HOUSE ARREST. We sure have been TRUMPED! I wonder if after THE NEW GREAT DEPRESSION happens, will they get WWIII underway.......will the 30's & 40's be repeated again THIS TIME with NUKES, GERM WARFARE and Nano-drone surveillance etc.

Gentlemen, let's leave the politics to another site and only discuss genealogy here. Thank you.

Dear LORD BRUCE ROSS MYERS: Did you see the most recent David Icke speech on Internet? I've been spreading it around. Internet/RBN etc. Speaking of Edward VIII who I think would have been a great King if not for the Cabal of Lord Halifax and Churchill & FDR stirring up the War. Don't you think Neville Chamberlain "died" a little too conveniently after Churchill was put in as PM by Halifax? By the way,my Mother used to be in Wally Warfield's "Spring Valley Set" in the 1930's in Baltimore. My family cheered for "America first" back then. PS. DO You know about what Dennis Wheatley wrote about what Churchill & Crowley did during the Blitz. (?) Yours, Charles (csaunders61@yahoo.com") your 15th cousin.

This is time line stuff, information DISCUSSION STUFF, questions to be talked about, about the people and what happen, that is in every profile that had importance, Ashley, information like this is valid, all kinds of things on here that pertain to history, this is truth, we don't want to hide the truth

There are plenty of other sites that feature conspiracy theories. Please limit the noise here. For some of us, Geni is a refuge.

Greetings Lord Myers. Thank you for the compliments. I'm more a jester than a King though :) Viking blood I have, yes :)

King Arthur, anytime,always be good and think highly of yourself, empty your mind, open up your happy place, you are the man

Showing 31-39 of 39 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion