Can some one with some knowledge of this area and the language please help

5/7/2018 at 5:39 PM

contact a curator!
Private User, can you help Judith?

Private User
5/7/2018 at 6:07 PM

Done.

5/11/2018 at 6:53 PM

Yo no entiendo algo. Aquí tienen muchos perfiles malos y los bloquean para que nadie los arregle. Ouzenda Orlanda Trastamires es mi ancestra y es otro perfil que no puedo arreglar y erróneamente le pusieron como nombre Mór Rendulfes. Aboazar (Abú Nazar) Lovesendes era hijo de Lovesendo Ramires pero no les importa partirme el árbol y desconectarlo. Recordemos que los hijos se ponían como apellido el nombre del padre y le agregaban -es en el idioma portugués y normalmente -ez en el español.

5/21/2018 at 5:16 AM

Contact a curator.

5/24/2018 at 10:47 PM

Sí, es un problema este donde no quieren ponerle los ancestros a este señor Abú Nazar (o Aboazar) Lovesendes. Aquí se atreven a cortarle los árboles a uno.

5/24/2018 at 10:57 PM

También quiero corregir un perfil bloqueado donde por grave error le ponen Mór Rendulfes (aunque le ponen Rendufe o Rendulfe porque ni el apellido le saben escribir). Este perfil no corresponde a Mor, corresponde a Ouzenda Orlanda Trastamires, quien también es citada como Hermigiz (hija de Trastamiro Hermigio Alboazar) y a veces también como Alboazar. Los curadores de esta cuenta la tienen bloqueada y no permiten correcciones.

Private User
5/28/2018 at 5:35 PM

I see know one has responded to José David Mora Benavides.

here is his above posts in English for the people who may not know what he is saying:

Yes, it is a problem where they do not want to put the ancestors to this Mr. Abu Nazar (or Aboazar) Lovesendes. Here they dare to cut the trees to one.

-----------------------------------------------
I also want to correct a blocked profile where, due to a serious mistake, Mór Rendulfes (although they give him Rendufe or Rendulfe because his last name does not know how to write). This profile does not correspond to Mor, corresponds to Ouzenda Orlanda Trastamires, who is also cited as Hermigiz (daughter of Trastamiro Hermigio Alboazar) and sometimes also as Alboazar. The curators of this account have it blocked and do not allow corrections.

6/2/2018 at 4:00 PM

Thanks Dr. Anwar by your translation about my words at English.

6/2/2018 at 4:22 PM

Is this the profile? Mór Rendufe

Without the link it is unlikely someone with knowledge of this area will see the question.

6/5/2018 at 11:13 PM

These is the correct profile but there other profile, which is incorrect and it corresponds with Ouzenda Orlanda Trastamires.

6/6/2018 at 12:15 PM

This is like a guessing game.

No link, so we have to guess which profiles, and it seems one of them is set to Private.

6/6/2018 at 12:27 PM

I'm struggling to help but not getting information.

Without links, I have to do a search.

I find this profile Mór Rendufe but it must be the wrong one because this one is not locked.

And I find this profile Mór Randulfes but it set to Private. And the person who controls it and is asking for the merge also says (above) that it is incorrect.

It's hard to help if people aren't clear about what they want.

6/7/2018 at 9:20 PM

These person is Lucía Pilla, Brazilian curator. I have that profile as private for don't been fusioned. But there other profile with the name of Mór as daughter of Trastamiro (Trastamiro Hermigio as complete name and Alboazar as last name). In change, the true Mór is daughter of Rendulfo De Soleima and of Aixa (Aisha) Marinha Uzbertiz.

Showing all 14 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion