King David is my 99th great grandfather

Started by Mike Stangel on Wednesday, May 2, 2018
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing 31-52 of 52 posts

N Garces de Navarra, Fortun Is a time traveler older than parents

Where to begin? Are the long knives coming out again, and who will wield them?

N Garces de Navarra, Fortun Tree needs work, she’s missing her Fortun family. Disconnected from impossible parents.

Musa Ibn Musa lbn Qasaw, Walí de Tudela, Huesca y Zaragoza was given a NN mother & her tree needs work also, because she may have had another family. These Al Andalus people were real and had a highly evolved multi cultural civilization. But let’s avoid what we don’t know.

Try your path again.

Has Onneca or Íñiga Fortúnez, Princess of Pamplona acquired an extra husband of Ximeno de Gascogne (Pamploma) or is he a duplicate

Ximeno de Gascogne (Pamploma) Disconnected from parents as per the curator note. Love curator notes !

Onneca or Íñiga Fortúnez, Princess of Pamplona Disconnected extra husbands and locked relationships. She may have too many children but that’s beyond me.

Disconnected Generations as son of Balkis ., Queen of Sheba because that’s not a name.

Disconnected Iskandar Zulkarnain, {Malay Epic} as son of the Queen of Sheba, I believe he was misplaced.

Mohamad Habrul Ulum Othman May I call your attention to this tree

Iskandar Zulkarnain, {Malay Epic}

It looks like it could be interesting but needs labeling and isolating from real people.

What is the evidence to support Dª. Beatrice de Pinto as daughter of John of Aviz

I’ve looked at the notes in the profile and surrounding ones and so far looks iffy?

Cleaned up Beatice de Pinto to show the doubts about her ancestry.

I used to be excited to find a 20th gg, now I’m happy to lose one. :)

Thank you, Justin, for the update on Dª. Beatrice de Pinto

It looks like there is the possibility of identifying her parents correctly one day.

I'm excited to see this level of interest in cleaning up the Spanish and Portuguese lines. We don't have the same concentration of curator expertise there that we have in northwestern Europe, so the area has suffered.

The curated profiles have good notes, and google translate is much better than it used to be. If we keep testing for connections we all can help.

Another profile we want to throw into the mix for discussion is Paloma ha-Leví Benveniste, but I think I'll start a separate discussion for her.

Fixed Musa ibn Musa ibn Qasi. He's now merged with Musa Ibn Musa lbn Qasaw, Walí de Tudela, Huesca y Zaragoza and assigned to the correct father.

Thank you. That you can pick up the ball and fix it makes it worth it to find it.

Erica Howton Yes, i believe it was incorrect and misplaced.

Showing 31-52 of 52 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion