• Private User
    Geni Pro
  • Private User
    Geni member

Related Projects:

Showing all 6 posts
Private User
5/1/2018 at 12:29 PM

If his daughter who married Zacharia Mendel become the mother of Aryeh Leib (born 1620) than she was appr. 90 years old at this time.She most be born latest 1539, the year her father died.
So, something is wrong here.

5/1/2018 at 10:40 PM
Private User
5/1/2018 at 10:44 PM

I think you are right, I got to the conclusion that something was missing when I transcribed the name of the sefer ichus of my family.
But how to solve it?
The person who is the expert on this is Yigal Burstein, who is curator of the Maharal and Maharshah. Maybe you can ask for his help.
Also, one must be careful when updating such information, because it has bearings on all the tree.
Last but not least, thanks for trying to solve the puzzle!
Myrna

Private User
5/2/2018 at 1:28 AM
Private User
5/3/2018 at 12:06 PM

Rabbi Aryeh-Leib Kloisner [Rabbi Arye-Leib Fishles Kalusner/Kloisner, [der Hoicher of Cracow]] is the son of Rabbi Zecharya Mendel Kloisner II [Rabbi Zecharya Mendel Kalusziner/Klausner, of Krakow]

Rabbi Aryeh-Leib Kloisner was NOT the son of Rabbi Zecharya Mendel Kloisner the Elder (Maharal's brother-in-law) [Rabbi Zecharia Mendel, the Elder, of Posen) [Maharal brother-in-law]]

Please see the correct line of descent: R. Zecharya Mendel the Elder = R. Benyamin Beinish Kloisner = R. Zecharya Mendel Kloisner II = R. Aryeh Leib Kloisner "the Hoicher" of Cracow.

There are multiple profiles in this tree of R. Aryeh Leib Kloisner the Hoicher.
[Rabbi Arye-Leib Fishles Kalusner/Kloisner, [der Hoicher of Cracow]]

[Rabbi Aryeh Leib "Hoicher"]

[Rabbi Arye-Leib Fishles Kalusner/Kloisner, [der Hoicher of Cracow]]

I think these profiles should be merged and the duplicates resolved so that it shows R. Aryeh Leib Kloisner as the son R. Zecharya Mendel Kloisner II.

5/4/2018 at 5:23 AM

A profile of "gap generations was added, since the gap is only 2-3 missing ancestors. Hopefully it will eventually be correctly bridged. No need to sever here.

Showing all 6 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion