Emanuel Manuel Manó SCHWARTZ SCHWARCZ - Manuel SCHWARTZ (Tony Curtis' father): Attached to the wrong parents

Started by Iva on Sunday, March 25, 2018
Problem with this page?

Participants:

• Geni member

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing all 2 posts
3/25/2018 at 12:51 AM

I was curious about Tony Curtis ancestry, so I did some research. With his father's date and place of birth it was easy to find his birth record, parents' names and parents' marriage record.

- Tony Curtis' father was born as Manó SCHWARCZ on January 26, 1901 in Mátészalka, Hungary
- Manó's parents were Viktor SCHWARCZ and Róza TAUB, both were born in Mátészalka, Hungary

This means that Eisig Izsák Schwarcz , who was from Tarnopol, Galicia and Chana Ettie Jütte Anna Schwartz aren't the correct set of parents.

I will create new profiles for Viktor SCHWARCZ and Róza TAUB and I need to check if their parents are already on Geni.

Do you guys agree that Manó SCHWARCZ will be attached to his real parents once I created their profiles? I will provide links to vital records when I can find them on FamilySearch.

3/25/2018 at 5:44 AM

I have added the correct parents of Emanuel SCHWARCZ to the big tree.
- Father: Viktor Schwartz
- Mother: Róza Schwartz

Emanuel SCHWARCZ can be connected to his parents, but I will wait a bit until other managers of this tree have read this message.

Showing all 2 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion