Charles Marais, SV/PROG - No proof of parents

Started by Sharon Doubell on Thursday, March 1, 2018
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing 31-36 of 36 posts

I haven't had a chance to look. Just putting it here so managers can follow up.

I seem to recall that we were still looking for any doc that supported these parents?

Sharon I had several documents on in the beginning before sources could be added. I do have the source somewhere as I also have the marriage certificate of Charles and Catharine.

I am busy with genesis as said. I paid a big sum of money to the Hugenote Museum for the research in 1986.

But again I just feel we can't just think due to names as that is not at all definate proof.

To wait for other managers seem a long wait.☺

Judi

If you could find that doc, Judi - it would be great. It's been two years now.

I willh ave to pay again and really after our business was closed for months but not all the pay to the employees and rental, etc. etc. No income as we wanted to pay our workers. I just don't have the money.

Then my PC broke in the same time and I lost a lot of research. All I still have is a written letter from the Hugenote.

I still don't feel the evidence on those sources are evident enough though. Just to many "aannames" - sorry my English failed me.

Maybe it will be good to sent out a discussion and tag a few of the managers who have good knowledge on Marais. Just a thought.

Ja - was hoping this could be that discussion. We need more people helping on this one.

Ja. Veral in France.

Showing 31-36 of 36 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion