okay, this is bad.

Started by Marvin Loyd Welborn on Monday, February 26, 2018
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 6 posts
2/26/2018 at 11:00 AM

Joan Etchingham (FitzAlan) Lady Jane Etchingham marries Sir William de Bryan Sir William de Bryan, Knt. and they're son, Thomas Bryan, Sir Thomas Bryan marries his half-sister? Margaret Bryan (Echyngham) Margaret Echingham (she being a daughter of Joan Etchingham (FitzAlan) and thus a half-sibling of Thomas. I thought this was Europe & not West Virginia?

2/26/2018 at 11:56 AM

Moved Margaret Echingham to daughter of Alice de Echingham, heiress of Buckholt but this needs verification

2/27/2018 at 8:24 AM

whew! yeah. this is kinda messy....

2/27/2018 at 9:18 AM

This, I'm afraid, will have to wait a few weeks -- I'm off to Barcelona, Toledo, & Madrid for a few weeks, on a romp through history. Any other descendants are certainly free to dip their hands into this.

Private User
3/25/2019 at 12:22 PM

some of these birthdates have to be wrong for example william would have been around 8 when his son thomas as born as wlell as there are other birthdates that don't wor

1/1/2020 at 11:23 AM

My reseach has shown that @William de Bryan died 22 Sep 1395. Shortly after his death, @Joan FitzAlan married @William de Echyngham.

William de Bryan's son Thomas was born in 1378, with wife Joan being about eighteen at the time.

Showing all 6 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion