ATTENTION Curators, please assist

Started by Mike Stangel on Friday, February 23, 2018
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

This discussion has been closed by an administrator.
Showing 4111-4140 of 4314 posts

Awesome thank you!!

Private, there is something wrong with the profiles around John Rollins Lamb
He is currently having Charlotte when he was only 12, and then he married at age 39

Ok thank you i'll head over to ancestry and check if my stuffs correct or not - to be honest if it's CORRECT it's still "WRONG" :P this is a STRANGE family i'm related to xD

HAH. Found out the issue, fixing it asap she's John Rollin's either cousin or sibling, and some idiot *me* used the tree function to re add her where not needed - She's married to Elijah John Ricker. The lamb family is EXTREMELY difficult to keep track of so thank you VERY much for checking that for me. Still having issues with John Rollins Lamb's kids randomly showing with blue merge ticks - i'm starting to wonder if the last of my student money should go towards a geni sub so i can clear up a bunch of stuff and be kinder to my tree XD

Private - ca you please look at this discussion as it might help clarify some of the issues around these profiles

https://www.geni.com/discussions/191820?msg=1272959

Harris Wolfie Flax
Harris Wolfie Flax
Harry Flax

Please merge

Private
Private
Shani Froman

Please merge

Lena Kronsberg
Lena Kronsberg
Lena Kronsberg

Please merge

Doreen Hazel Traub - I merged the Harry Flax and Lena Jacobson profiles. They were all public in the same tree. I don't know why you thought you required curator assistance to merge them. Perhaps something changed between your requests and my views.

If you require help on merging in general, see the help system. There are various resources that can help people understand Geni tasks like merging.

Except you landed up with dups which I try to avoid

Greetings!

Csn you make these profiles deceased and public so the duplicates can be merged?

Mary Evelyn Lindsey

William Edwin Gollehon

Thanks!

Linda Ann Zinn, you can now merge them,

The following profiles have conflicts I cannot resolve because they have locked fields. (The field values are fine but I can't clear the 'conflict' even so):

Grietje Volckersszen Schut
Jacobus Kolfs
Sarah Kolfs

Thanks, Jim!

Guys, I have a couple profiles with duplicates and I can't find them. Can someone clear up the bad duplicates, please?

Louis-Noël Houde dit Desrochers

Laurent Archambault

Thanks!

Thanks, Jim Wile!

David Prins

I have never had a single problem with any of my requested merges from curators but you are suggesting I mess up merges and hope the family members fix them.

Most of the family members put these entries on years ago and when asked to assist ignore requests.

Your approach only works in an ideal world.

Since I am related to you it appears you should be more than willing to help

I want to ask, I did a dna test and some autosomal dna people who coincide with mine are related to Romanov, and to the English Royal Family close enough. How should I interpret these results? I really hope that you understand my question.

In the same vein, any minor issues you wish to address should be communicated privately rather than in the public domain

Thank you for your reply.

Good Morning!

Can you make this profile deceased and public sonthe merge can be completed?

Mary Magnolia Diedrich

Thanks!

Linda

Can this proposed merger be pushed through by a curator?

https://www.geni.com/merge/compare/315002820720003191?fsession_id=1...

The duplicate is in an "island" and was originally added over a decade ago

Private User done. I will leave clean up to you.

Linda Ann Zinn Bjorn took care of that.

ciao!
this ADMN Private User personifies the young son that the whole world knows dead at 24 years (1932-1956) here on GENI they married him with 6 children and a lot of descendants-.- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfredo_Ferrari

You cut, while I create the right tribute in the meantime^^')
Ferrari is a very widespread surname, maybe they are only attached to the wrong person :P

This profile's parents need to be merged, but one set of dupes are set to private

Robert Moody Bardue

Livio Scremin That was a three Alfredo mixup !

Here’s yours - Alfredo "Dino" Ferrari (add to projects ?)

Here’s an aviator’s father

Alfredo Ferrari

And a former member with the same name, hopefully returned to his correct family.

Alex Bonnett The zombie parents laid to rest and merged.

Showing 4111-4140 of 4314 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion