ATTENTION Curators, please assist

Started by Mike Stangel on Friday, February 23, 2018
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

This discussion has been closed by an administrator.
Showing 4081-4110 of 4314 posts

Private User, those 3 are MP's - you can send them a message from the profile for them to review the merges.

Hello,

Could you please unmerge this wrong merge : Karen Hansdatter

Karin Hansdotter was merged into Karen Kjerte (Hansdatter) by Gerene Mae Jensen Mason.
Maj 23, 2018 kl. 12:16 AM · view

This is a danish profile now merged into my tree of swedish ancestors just becase they had the same name. The danish profile owner has changed the birth to a danish one after the merge, look into the history of the profile. Still with her swedish parents though.

Ulf Lanekoff — done.

Please change Gerrit Jacobus Smith parents to Gideon Johannes Smith and Stephina Anna Catharina Smith.

He was not the son of Maria Johanna Smith She died before his birth date. Please also see her Death Notice on her profile.

Thanks

Private
Private

Please merge

Private
Private

Please merge

Angus Wood-Salomon

There is still a problem with @Levi Self His mother is now listed as Nora Self (Pike) 1912-1992. Have no idea who she is or where she came from but since she was born 1913 she can't possibly be the mother of Levi Self who was born 1781. As a matter of fact all the wives listed for John Spencer Self (supposedly the father of my Levi Self) are too young to be the mother of any of his children. This entire Self line is unacceptable. With all the merges that have taken place John Spencer Self now has 4 wives - all too young to be the mother of his children. Many of the children are listed under under 2 or 3 different mothers - slightly different spelling of names.

All I know about my Levi Self is that he was born 1782 in North Carolina and died 1862 in Newton County, Arkansas. Info from his War of 1812 Pension and Bounty Land records. HIs father is thought to be Spencer John or John Spencer Self (exact name not proven) and his mother is unknown. His siblings are Eli Self 1786, Hezekiah Self 1788, Nathaniel Self 1791 - and possibly two others. All the info I have on this Self line is posted under "about" on my Levi Self profile.

This message was meant to be a request to help remove Levi Self from an incorrect mother but now after looking more closely at this Self tree (as it now exists after all the recent merges) I have no idea who the correct mother would be (none now listed as wives of John Spencer Self!). Is there any way I can disconnect my Levi Self from this John Spencer Self tree?

Please take a close look at this tree and let me know if you think there is any hope of fixing it. Looks impossible to me @John Self

Thanks for any help, ideas or suggestions about what I should do. I am very frustrated!

Now what has happened!! My Levi Self has turned into a female a female!!! @Levi Self

Private User
Still working at it

Angus Wood-Salomon

Ok sorry!

I just found the first merge that started this problem for my Levi. His mother was originally listed as NN Self. Someone merged her (on Nov. 22, 2015) with Nancy Polk Self (born 1871 - Levi Self born 1882 ????). Another merge disconnected Levi from Spencer John and Nancy - and then it got worse from there! I should have been keeping an eye on things but I was busy with other lines.

Will not bother you again until you finish working!! Thanks and good luck.

Private User
Please check your Geni messages

Bodil Markvardsdatter Rodsteen, af Lengsholm, Vorgaard needs her not and never was her husband removed from her, Erik Jensen Grøn

Dear Curators,

I hope you can help me with this:

Nine of the children of Peter Christensen Kornerup (1725-1782) (Peder Christensen Kornerup) is set as private (they are all in Ebbe Kornerup's family book "Kornerup" from 1982).

1) Inger Eleonore Kornerup
2) Frederik Kornerup
3) Christian Kornerup
4) Maren Elisabeth Kornerup
5) Albrecht Kornerup
6) Marie Elisabeth Kornerup
7) Jens Peter Kornerup
8) Anders Peder Kornerup
9) Karen Kirstine Lund

I would be very happy, if you could remove the private setting and make them "alive".

Thanks in advance!

Nick MacGregor Sadolin

Hi Nick, done

Thanks Leanne -

I think one is missing: Christian Kornerup

Angus Wood-Salomon

What a hoot! When I do a search for Levi Self the relationship shows - your 3rd great grandfather. When I go to the profile relationship shows - your 3rd great uncle's grandmother!

Here is my lost 3rd great grandmother Elizabeth Self (along with my 2nd great grandmother Mahalia Celia Self) and she is connected as wife (and Mahalia Celia as daughter) to the wrong Levi Self. The correct Levi Self is Levi Self. How do we make this happen? After the correct Levi Self finally becomes a male again of course. Sorry, I've decided to laugh rather than cry!

Private User
Please check Geni message

Something is rotten in the state of Denmark! :D
I struggled to settle the Italian normans.. (While I was carefully arranging a couple of generations of the flanders I have almost been killed :)
..Today I received a notification from the same node that led me to watch a couple of generations of the groom of Denmark .. BEST WISHES! XD
https://www.geni.com/family-tree/index/6000000003350115352#60000000...

Alex Bonnett,
I did the first one - Helena Rieden and the third one - Ruth J. Crosby
The second link did not work - it may have been deleted

Private & Private User,

Looks like the link was missing one digit at the end, which I have found and completed.

Private User & Kevin Lawrence Hanit

Thanks for the help! Yeah I accidentally forgot the last digit on that second one.

Good evening,

Could a curator please merge

https://www.geni.com/merge/compare/6000000025974287216?to=600000008...

And also nearby duplicates.

Thank you very much.

ATTENTION Curators, please assist
https://www.geni.com/family-tree/index/6000000076976913362#60000000...
WALTER JUAN BRANÁA FACCIO
Falleció el día 30 de Enero de 2019
Aviso impreso
— (Q.E.P.D.) — FALLECIÓ EL DÍA 30 DE ENERO DE 2019.— LO DESPIDEN CON MUCHO CARIÑO; SUS NIETOS: NICOLÁS Y MARÍA BRANÁA Y LA MADRE DE SUS NIETOS CAROLINA PÍES. SEPELIO A EFECTUARSE EN EL DÍA DE HOY, A LAS 16 HS., EN EL CEMENTERIO PARQUE MARTINELLI. EMP. ROGELIO MARTINELLI S.A. TELÉFONO: 2908 77 21.*

Fúnebre
— (Q.E.P.D.) — FALLECIÓ EL DÍA 30 DE ENERO DE 2019.— LO DESPIDEN CON MUCHO CARIÑO; SUS NIETOS: NICOLÁS Y MARÍA BRANÁA Y LA MADRE DE SUS NIETOS CAROLINA PÍES. SEPELIO A EFECTUARSE EN EL DÍA DE HOY, A LAS 16 HS., EN EL CEMENTERIO PARQUE MARTINELLI. EMP. ROGELIO MARTINELLI S.A. TELÉFONO: 2908 77 21.*
He died on January 30, 2019
Printed notice
- (Q.E.P.D.) - DECEASED ON JANUARY 30, 2019. - HE IS DISCONTINUED WITH A LOT OF LOVE; YOUR GRANDCHILDREN: NICOLÁS AND MARÍA BRANÁA AND THE MOTHER OF HER GRANDCHILDREN CAROLINA PÍES. SEPELIO TO BE CARRIED OUT ON TODAY, AT 16 HS, AT THE MARTINELLI PARK CEMETERY. EMP. ROGELIO MARTINELLI S.A. TELEPHONE: 2908 77 21. *

Having trouble again with the lamb family lol either i'm missing it or i'm seeing triple
John Oliver Lamb
Can anyone help me at least comb through this guy's duplicates and i'll try and do more finger walking for the rest?
I've tried surfing the surname lists, etc but it's seriously tough.

Private User

Walter Branáa Faccio Is reported deceased as requested and documented.

Thanks Erica

Private I rejected the bad blue tree matches & tree looks clean to me.

Showing 4081-4110 of 4314 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion