ATTENTION Curators, please assist

Started by Mike Stangel on Friday, February 23, 2018
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

This discussion has been closed by an administrator.
Showing 331-360 of 4314 posts

Daniel: Yes, it was due to duplicate marriage relationship.
It doesn't really matter which relationship you delete (there was no way to really tell the difference that I saw).
I centered the view on the wife, then deleted one of her duplicate husband relationships.
In this case, it really didn't matter; if, for some reason, the children got left without a father, then just dropping the "other" spouse onto the 'father' slot would have fixed that, too.

Thanks Dan
Daan

The profile for Mary Catherine Bird (Clark) here: Mary Clark has a birth date before her parents. I'm unable to disconnect her from these parents. Would you please fix this one? Thank you.

Dianne Marie Dearring: Mary's relationships should be a bit more 'coherent' now. There is a MH "match" which has bad parent info which was apparently brought in. If there are more questions about that profile, please start a new discussion under that specific profile.

Thank you Dan Cornett.

Juan Francisco Ruiz Mendivil
he is doble prophile
Merge please

The correcy file is the one who has a ex wife

Yes, there is a problem with the calculator: When I researched General Andrew Lewis who is my First Cousin... I found he is now my 9th Cousin.... what is up with that!!!- look at my line:

John Pierre Biddle Warden

Marjorie Pitts
your mother

Essie Click
her mother

John Harvey Click
her father

Harry Harvey Click
his father

Nancy Click
his mother

Samuel Patton
her father

James Henry Patton
his father

John J. Patton, III
his father

Capt. John J. Patton, Sr. "the Immigrant"
his father

Sarah Cameron Patton
his mother

Margaret Lewis
her sister

Brigadier General Andrew Lewis (Continental Army)
her son

Johnny Pierre Warden I am sorry to have to shatter any illusions but Brigadier General Andrew H. Lewis (Continental Army/Virginia Militia) is not your first cousin, unless you are a time traveller. Your first cousins are children of your aunts and uncles, not 18th century notables.

David Lee Kaleita I think this has come up before but is not specifically a Bug per se, rather a fault in the logic of Geni.

Geni's protocol requires that there be a relationship between your wife and her father's spouses as they are Immediate Family. Usually a person's father's spouse is their mother, but the only other option available to Geni is "step-mother".

Brigadier General Andrew Lewis (Continental Army) is Johnny Pierre (Biddle) Warden's 9th cousin 7 times removed!

https://www.geni.com/path/Johnny-Warden+is+related+to+Brigadier-Gen...

FYI -- I have found that when you copy / paste the relationship chain from a Geni profile to a message or a discussion here in Geni or a document, it shows as above. But if you backspace in front of each of the arrows until it moves up a line it will show as it does in the profiles. In a document you will need to highlight all of the chain & change the font size so it will be single spaced. Takes a little time, but takes up less space!

Private User

Juan Francisco Ruiz Mendivil is merged.

Martha Ann Williams

Need to unmerge this profile. Thanks.

Martha Williams and Martha Ann Williams are now back to separate profiles.

Thanks Jeroem MW van Dijk

Mario Varangot Zabala
Montevideo, Montevideo Department, Uruguay
(1888 - f.)
Hijo de Miguel Varangot Otermin y Ercilia Zabala
Marido de Isabel Reyna Gutiérrez
Padre de María Erclia Varangot Gutiérrez; Marco Aurelio Varangot Gutiérrez y Virgilio Varangot Gutiérrez

Why this files are private and d·ont be able to do correction and date of dead and wifes?
VIRGILIO VARANGOT GUTIERREZ (Q.E.P.D.)
Falleció el 16 de marzo de 2018
— (Q.E.P.D.) — FALLECIÓ EN LA PAZ DEL SEÑOR CONFORTADO CON LOS SANTOS SACRAMENTOS Y LA BENDICIÓN PAPAL, EL DÍA 16 DE MARZO DE 2018.— SUS HIJOS: MARIO VARANGOT Y MARÍA DEL PILAR BARCENA, VIRGINIA VARANGOT Y ENRIQUE ACOSTA; SUS NIETOS: DIEGO VARANGOT Y PAULA FERNÁNDEZ, ALEJANDRO VARANGOT, MARÍA ANGÉLICA ACOSTA; SU BISNIETO: JUAN MANUEL VARANGOT PARTICIPAN CON PROFUNDO DOLOR DICHO FALLECIMIENTO E INVITAN AL VELATORIO, EN DR. JAVIER BARRIOS AMORÍN 1076, EDIFICIO DE PREVISIÓN S.A., EN SALA 1, DE 9 A 12 HORAS. PARTE EL CORTEJO AL PARQUE DEL RECUERDO, RUTA INTERBALNEARIA. EMPRESA LUIS MORO E HIJOS S.A. ADHERIDA A PREVISIÓN S.A. TELÉFONO: 23593090.*
VIRGILIO VARANGOT GUTIERREZ (Q.E.P.D.)
He passed away on March 16, 2018
- (Q.E.P.D.) - DECEASED IN THE PEACE OF THE LORD COMFORTED WITH THE SAINTS SACRAMENTS AND THE PAPAL BLESSING, ON MARCH 16, 2018.- HIS CHILDREN: MARIO VARANGOT AND MARÍA DEL PILAR BARCENA, VIRGINIA VARANGOT AND ENRIQUE ACOSTA; YOUR GRANDCHILDREN: DIEGO VARANGOT AND PAULA FERNÁNDEZ, ALEJANDRO VARANGOT, MARÍA ANGÉLICA ACOSTA; HIS BISNIETO: JUAN MANUEL VARANGOT PARTICIPATE WITH DEEP PAIN, SUCH DEATH AND INVITE THE VELAZION, IN DR. JAVIER BARRIOS AMORÍN 1076, PREVIEW BUILDING S.A., IN ROOM 1, FROM 9 TO 12 HOURS. PART THE COURTARD TO THE PARK OF THE REMEMBER, INTERBALNEARY ROUTE. COMPANY LUIS MORO E HIJOS S.A. ADHERED TO PREVISION S.A. TELEPHONE: 23593090. *
Dr Mario Varangot son of Virgilio is very know Doctor is is a member the Acadamy Medicine
VIRGILIO VARANGOT
He passed away on March 16, 2018
- (Q.E.P.D.) - DATED ON MARCH 16, 2018. - THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF MEDICINE EXPRESSED WITH DEEP PAIN THE DEATH OF THE LORD FATHER OF THE ACADEMIC HOLDER AND SECRETARY GENERAL OF THE ANM DR. MARIO VARANGOT. AC. HENRY COHEN (PRESIDENT). COMPANY ROGELIO MARTINELLI S.A. TELEPHONE: 29087721.

Private User
Pls chk
Virgilio Varangot Gutiérrez

Thanks Angus, <<<<now is all the family. sons and Grandchildren and great grandchildren

David Lee Kaleita, Alex Moes - not a fault, a concession to people who define step more loosely. See https://help.geni.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/222053667-Mislabelle...

This profile has 3 sets of parents. I think it is a merge of father and son, but not sure. It's not my profile, I just happened to come across it. Would someone please take a look?

John Henry Kyle

Mauricio Langon Cuñarro
Hijo de Luis Alfredo Antonio Langon Dieux y María Inés Cuñarro Sagarra
Mauricio Langon Cuñarro
PROF. CATEDRATICO DR. MIGUEL LANGON CUÑARRO
Falleció el 24 de marzo de 2018
— (Q.E.P.D.) — FALLECIÓ EL DÍA 24 DE MARZO DE 2018.— PROF. EMÉRITO DR. AMADEO OTTATI FOLLE Y RAQUEL ALONSO DE OTTATI PARTICIPAN CON PROFUNDO DOLOR EL FALLECIMIENTO DE SU AMIGO, EXIMIO CULTOR DEL DERECHO PENAL E INOLVIDABLE COMPAÑERO DE UNA MUY EXTENSA TRAYECTORIA DOCENTE. SEPELIO YA EFECTUADO.
PROFESSOR CATEDRATICO DR. MIGUEL LANGON CUÑARRO
He passed away on March 24, 2018
- (Q.E.P.D.) - FALLECIÓ ON MARCH 24, 2018.- PROF. EMERITUS DR. AMADEO OTTATI FOLLE AND RACHEL ALONSO DE OTTATI PARTICIPATE WITH DEEP PAIN THE DEATH OF HIS FRIEND, EXEMIO CULTUR OF CRIMINAL LAW AND UNFORGETTABLE PARTNER OF A VERY EXTENSIVE EDUCATIONAL TRAJECTORY. SEPELIO ALREADY MADE
I see in a private profile the brother who never completed the tree I do not know if he is deceased, could you please make the parents already deceased public so I can complete that family

Private User
Mauricio Langon Cuñarro was a Geni user I have to 'Report' him as deceased, then we can edit his profile

His parents are public
https://www.geni.com/family-tree/index/6000000009037225231

Private User
Done but check that tree carefully it shows he was born before his parents
https://www.geni.com/family-tree/index/6000000077191885541

Could someone help with the parents of Johannes Escher vom Glas His parents should be Hans Caspar and Elisabetha, not Anna Dorothea. Anna Dorothea should still be the second wife of Hans Caspar though. Thanks.

Private User
Done

Please complete the merge.

Stephen Smith

Private User, done.

can someone unmerge my Freaking screen flickered and jumped on me

https://www.geni.com/merge/view?revision_id=71834704250

Thanks Jim

Showing 331-360 of 4314 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion