Петронела Яновна Свёкло (Чурлянис) - !!!

Started by Alexey Terebey on Wednesday, February 21, 2018
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing 31-35 of 35 posts

Greetings from the USA. Does Geni have a translation option? If so, where do I find it?

I agree with Gwendolene M Corey. If I'd realized that the English I first read on some pages was going to be flipped, I would have blocked/copied & saved in word processing. As it is now, with people, you'll be missing at least place of birth, death, & burial - details.

I saw this another place on Geni, and wondered if Google Translate would help with it.

I was wondering if translation may be offered to Pro users. Due to Nancy B. Thompson's reply, it appears it is not available.

After copying the text over to Google Translator and viewing @Петронела Яновна Свёкло (Чурлянис)'s profile, I see our relationship is connecting due to several marriages. What interests me is that every connection I find is on my maternal side - my mother, her mother and (generally) her father. All Norweigan. Due to the Russian language, I did not expect this as I have confirmed paternal lines are through Russian. Interesting information. Thank you.

Showing 31-35 of 35 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion