Daniel1 Brewer of Roxbury who died 1646

Started by Roland Henry Baker, III on Wednesday, December 6, 2017
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing 31-37 of 37 posts

Are relationships locked on John May, of Wisbech? I can't add children but I was able to add his parents:
John May, of Wisbech

William White, "Mayflower" Passenger was locked so that was you couldn't add siblings to him. I unlocked, advise when done.

----

Children disconnected from Lynn's Abbey, new homes if possible, but no children known for them so ...

Edward May (Yorkshire)

Jaqueline Mey (Wisbech)

Elizabeth Mey (maybe Yorkshire)

I was able to add the children to John May.

Still getting locking messages on Henry and Katherine May. can you add this child (sister to Dorothy May):
Henry May, of Wisbech
Jaqueline May
BIRTH ABT 1595 • Wisbech, Cambridgeshire, England
DEATH Wisbech, Cambridgeshire, England
1st cousin 11x removed

I did add John Cross the son and his daughter Peregrine Cross:

Caleb Johnson, Sue Allen, Simon Neal, The English Origin and Kinship of Mayflower Passengers William1 White and Dorothy1 (May) Bradford of Wisbech, Cambridgeshire in The American Genealogist (Hanover, PA, TAG, April 2017) 89.2:82+

Father of Peregrine Cross

In the will of Jacomine (___) (Cross) Robinson dated 13 Nov 1608: "I give unto Peregrine Cross the daughter of John Cross ten shillings." [Consistency Court of Ely, VC 23:43] William Whit had a female first cousin named Peregrine namesake to his own son.

Peregrine Cross
Peregrine Cross

John Cross the son:
John Cross

We could MP these.

No idea on these Yorkshire May/Meys. They don't come up in any of the articles that I noticed.

This is looking good on all ends I think. Nice work and thanks for all the help!

When the next issue comes out in a couple of weeks I'll post the whatever new information we have.

Showing 31-37 of 37 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion