Related Projects:

Showing all 6 posts
12/6/2017 at 3:29 PM

Daniel F. McCune

I found ghost stories and added to this profile

Billie

12/6/2017 at 3:31 PM
12/9/2017 at 12:46 AM

Well found another ghost story from my grandpa. His first house Haughted he lived there till he moved to family farm. It was later turned into tavern. One can still see it today it a resterant so cool when we visited it to hear the ghost stories. Lol.

Alexander Mayer Schaeffer

http://www.readingeagle.com/berks-country/article/why-the-franklin-...

12/9/2017 at 5:49 AM

Please don't.
Rather than detract from his work to build a community with a story in his biography to entice tourists to visit a restaurant, put a link to the story and identify it as a ghost story. Anyone interested can still read the story.

12/9/2017 at 9:56 AM

Jim,
This my grandpa I was amazed at my visit there last ya detail history found out and few fun stuff I should be able to share my exsperiance and my heritage with fun enjoy my pass. After all many things from him got passed down from this his business scents, his jack of all trades, and his craftmenship amazed me the detail in his work could set self back in his day when he created works. And seeing the site was like so neat still wonder how long too him to create stone work. So Jim yes I going to share even funny stuff too. I love these stories photos not often do you get a close up view of family members.
Billie

12/9/2017 at 2:45 PM

You asked if ghost stories can be added. His Geni profile is not the right forum for ghost stories. His "about" is the biography of his life and accomplishments. It is not intended to be about you. Your experiences are better suited for your own "about".

Showing all 6 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion