Rikdag I, count in the Harzgau - Found Duplicate Profiles for this Branch

Started by Judith "Judi" Elaine (McKee) Burns on Monday, October 23, 2017
10/23/2017 at 5:12 PM

Found Duplicate Profiles for this Branch Not sure best approach for merging them It seems very mixed up and confusing.... :-(

First Generation

1. Rikdag I <ttps://Rikdag I, count in the Harzgau> count in the Harzgau was also known as Rikdag I count in the Harzgau.

Emnildis / Imhildis <Emnildis / Imhildis of Harzgau?> Mother of Graf im Harzgau Friedrich I. Von Harzgau was born (date unknown). Rikdag I and Emnildis / Imhildis had the following child:

2 i. Graf im Harzgau Friedrich I. <Friedrich I von Harzgau, Graf im Harzgau> Von Harzgau.

Second Generation

2. Graf im Harzgau Friedrich I. <Friedrich I von Harzgau, Graf im Harzgau>-1) was born (date unknown). Friedrich I. Von Harzgau had the following children:

3 i. <Bovo II., Bishop of Charlons-sur-Marne> <Count Frederick of Harzgau, II> .
4 ii. Friedrich II. Von Harzgau Graf im Harzgau.

Third Generation

3. <Bovo II., Bishop of Charlons-sur-Marne> <Count Frederick of Harzgau, II> was born (date unknown).

<Bovo II., Bishop of Charlons-sur-Marne> <Count Frederick of Harzgau, II> had the following child:

5 i. Volkmar de Harzgau I Count.

4. Friedrich II. Von Harzgau Graf im Harzgau was born (date unknown). Bia im Harzgau was born (date unknown). Friedrich II. Von Harzgau and Bia im Harzgau had the following child:

6 i. Volkmar I. Von Harzgau Graf im Harzgau.

Fourth Generation

5. Volkmar de Harzgau I Count was born (date unknown). Volkmar de Harzgau I had the following child:

7 i. Frederuna von Ringelheim

6. Volkmar I. Von Harzgau Graf im Harzgau Volkmar I. Von Harzgau had the following child:

8 i. <Frederuna Gräfin im Harzgau> .

Fifth Generation

7. Frederuna von Ringelheim ) was born (date unknown).

Charles Iii "the Simple" king of The Franks, son of Louis Ii "the Stammerer" and Adélaïs of Paris , was born (date unknown).

Charles Iii "the Simple" and Frederuna had the following child:

9 i. Ermentrudis Wife of Gottfried von Metz, Pfalzgraf von Lothringen.

Count Bruno I von Arneburg (von Querfurt) Graf von Arneburg, son of <Count Bruno von Iverfort I> and <Frederuna Gräfin im Harzgau> , was born (date unknown).

Bruno I von Arneburg (von Querfurt) and Frederuna had the following child:

10 i. Mathilde von Arneburg Gräfin von Walbeck.

8. <Frederuna Gräfin im Harzgau> was born (date unknown).

<Count Bruno von Iverfort I> was born (date unknown).

<Count Bruno von Iverfort I> and <Frederuna Gräfin im Harzgau> had the following child:

11 i. Count Bruno I von Arneburg (von Querfurt) Graf von Arneburg.

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion