Cause of Death Projects needed???

Started by Patricia Ann Scoggin on Sunday, October 8, 2017
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing 1081-1110 of 1133 posts

Billie, I have never heard of this infection, but will work on a project for it today.

Private User, Thanks for the references. They are a start. Would you like me to add you to the project when it is done???

Patrica,
Yes this in my husbands family so it not my lines having weird stuff lol.

Billie

Thanks Patricia, I suppose so although I don't really foresee myself adding any profiles to that one specifically since it seems to be a fairly rare condition. I always do check cause of death on the certificates because it helps to personalize the individual's life story.

New Project: Bacillus Aerogenes Capsulatus https://www.geni.com/projects/Bacillus-Aerogenes-Capsulatus/4492126

It was hard to find anything current on this infection, so don't know if it is a current problem or not. Everything I found was about when it was discovered back in the late 1800's and a few cases in the early 1900's. If any one with more medical knowledge than what I could find online wants to add to the project, please feel free to do so. I sounds like it is a rather rare condition.

Billie June Keaffaber-- I added Oral to the project already.

Thanks

Hi
Are We still putting Hit By Train in accidental Deaths, I have serval hit by Train or hit by Street car. It suggestion Hit by to include Motor vehicles of all sorts. Cause there Bicycle Accidents and car Accident.

Levi James Reed, Civil War veteran (USA)

Billie

Erica Howton,
I am not sure what to call the project, maybe: "Hit by Train, Street car or other motor vehicles"??? What do you think???

We have car accidents, motorcycle accidents, train accidents, but don't know if those would apply to being "hit by..." or not. What do you think???

Hi

Anyone know what neuralgia of the heart I put her in Heart diease but was curious as to what this was never heard of it.

Margaret Elizabeth Bennett

Billie

Thanks Anne

Billie June Keaffaber, I was going to suggest putting her in the Neurological project but couldn't really find one that seemed to fit Cardiac neuralgia. So putting her in the Heart disease is the best place for her at this time.

If someone with more medical knowledge has a neurological area to suggest that would apply, please let me know & I will be happy to make a project for it.

2023 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code Y03. 0XXA: Assault by being hit or run over by motor vehicle, initial encounter.

https://www.icd10data.com/ICD10CM/Codes/V00-Y99/V80-V89/V89-/V89.2XXA

Short description: Person injured in unsp motor-vehicle accident, traffic, init

I think it’s good to stick with coding if possible.

https://www.geni.com/discussions/172707?msg=1617707

Hi Does anyone know what cardiac decompensation is ????? Death record has it here.

Kathryn "Kitty" Seville Query

Billie

Heart failure, which is when your heart doesn’t pump enough blood for your body’s needs, is compensated when it’s mild enough there are no symptoms. When it is decompensated, it’s bad enough that you have to have treatment, and it can be fatal.

Billie I would guess it is when the heart gives out under the stress of some chronic disease (for example, diabetes).

Thank you Ann for your response.
Billie June Keaffaber, I also adder her to the "People who died from Cardiomyopathy" as that also would fit as a probable related cause to the "decompensation" problem.

Thank guys I know heart failure and cardiomyopathy first hand just didn’t know it by those terms I have it both.

Thanks this helps

Billie

I keeping track of anyone in my family ending up in cardiomyopathy project need to tell my doctors about them since I have left Ventricular non Compaction cardiomyopathy it rare deadly type no cure.

Billie

Anne,
I know how fatal it is heart failure and cardiomyopathy doctors reminds me every doctor appointment lol I tell them I be around till GOD decides to have me and not till them so they stuck with me till I 100 lol

Excellent to hear, Billie June! We all have time as it comes to us. And no sense getting ready to leave any earlier than necessary.

Aye, such is so. 14 years ago I was given less than a 9 % chance of living another 5 years. Take that, you old saw bones.

Hi

I was only able to make this out on this death record found Pulmonary Edema, Chronic bronchitis & Heart, there no Chronic Bronchitis in list but I can’t figure out first cause death just secondary. Any help be appreciated.

James Thomas McKee, Sr. (1837-1914)

Billie

Billie June Keaffaber, I am unable to read it. My computer just doesn't want to bring it up clear enough to read. Hopefully someone else will be able to decipher it. :-(😟

Patrica,
I will keep as is then.

Billie

Hi
What project does gastrointestinal Bleeds go in too. I really don’t think doctors new what killed hubby so that how they listed it do to his diffibulator they couldn’t determine the cause of the Blood in stool. So they listed it as gastrointestinal Bleed.

Sgt. Larry Eugene Keaffaber

Billie

Patrica,
I wish I had this gastrointestinal bleed deal we might saved hubby he had all that right before he died. But by time we found out it was too late. Thanks now I know what happened.

Billie

Please see this discussion: https://www.geni.com/discussions/270797?msg=1657976

I created a project (https://www.geni.com/projects/Victim-of-Feminicide/4495800) for it, but it isn't in the listing for a Cause of Death as there are many ways that women, girls and infant females are intentionally killed, simply because they are a female.

I hope those who follow this discussion and those in other countries than the USA will join, collaborate and feel free to add to the project. I learned a lot as I was creating this project.

If you can think of other "tags" or projects that might be related, please feel free to add them.

New project: https://www.geni.com/projects/Justifiable-Homicide/4496379

If anyone with legal knowledge wants to make any changes to what I have in this project, please feel free to make the modifications.

Erica Howton is that a good pix for this project??? The other 2 I thought might be copyrighted so hesitated to use them.

Showing 1081-1110 of 1133 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion