ATTENTION Curators, please assist

Started by Mike Stangel on Friday, September 15, 2017
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

This discussion has been closed by an administrator.
Showing 1501-1530 of 1565 posts

Private User, you took the advice of Alex and started a discussion on the profile on Feb 11. Since many managers do not check Geni regularly, you should allow more time for them to see the discussion and respond. Thanks for your research and creating a thorough discussion for the managers to review but please give it more time.

Jacqueli Charlene Finley, I will send the user deleting the profiles a message.

Jim Wile Fair enough.

I have found it to be somewhat helpful when possible to send a link of the correct information to the profile manager(s) in addition to the discussion.

Thanks Angus Wood-Salomon I ran into the Yoho's again Tuesday know its further down the line but it seems all roads lead too... and I think they also tie into my McKee's :-) :-(

Please merge Rohini
into the below mentioned Sathi Gopalans mother
https://www.geni.com/family-tree/index/6000000001341306332#60000000...

I don't understand much how to use sites online. I have my work of 40 years, full time over time and constant, 628400 and working daily, connecting as spider web and can most always connect with any colonial families using anyones fan chart. rare I can't find a connection to anyone with some help. SO how could that ever by used by this site?

Elijah E Anderson, Jr.

Please be more specific. What kind of help do you need

Roger Jacobs, II did. Problem is I don't think the profile managers are active.

My great-grandmother Maria Surmacz (Krzysztoń) had only two partents: Józef Krzysztoń and Magdalena Krzysztoń (Pawlak). Please resolve problem with too many parents. Thank you in advance.

Please merge
Ajith Nt
&
Ajith Nt

Private User,
Merge completed

Private User
Merge completed. There are data conflicts for you to resolve.

hi could you please remove my ex husband from my tree, we have no kids

Khadija Kadodia hi could you please remove my ex husband from my tree, we have no kids

This person Karin Fure has asked me to have her profile made Private. I have sent a message to the manager Lilian Einaarson and sent a Request to Edit Profile with no results. Here is a link to her profile, Can you make her profile Private.

Private User

Lee Hagelee

Leon Hagelee -- that profile is already private (necessarily so, since the person it represents is marked as living).

Is it perhaps something else she needs?

Thanks for your prompt reply. But if it is marked private why do I not see it marked private as I do several others in the same family.

When I look at her profile I see several others as "<private> Fure" She asked me why is she not labelled as the others so people do not see her full name. I did not have an answer for her so I am calling on you for help.

Ah. I see what you mean. It is a private profile, nonetheless -- but one of the things going on is that it's claimed profile -- she hasn't logged on to it in many years, but it's claimed. Looks like she needs to change her email address, and log back in --

other curators -- will that solve this issue?

If a Profile is Claimed, then other Geni-users will see the Name, or chosen Display Name, not <private>LastName.

To keep those not logged on to Geni from also seeing the name, for example, if they look at the Public Discussions, etc. -- in Account Settings, in Permissions - be sure to UNCHECK "Let the public search for me (profile privacy settings apply) "

Hi, need to "undo" my disconnect here:

Mary Harris (Dunbar) was disconnected from her husband Isaac Harris and children Benjamin Harris (?-?), Martha Harris, Thomas Harris and John Harris by Roberta Helen Gray.

Isaac Harris

Isaac was married to Mary Dunbar, but I believe her birthday is wrong, which is why I deleted the connection. Sorry, please fix!

Roberta H.
Done

ATTENTION Curators, please assist

https://www.geni.com/family-tree/index/6000000003151929231#60000000...
EDUARDO HILL SECCO
Falleció el 18 de febrero de 2018
— (Q.E.P.D.) — FALLECIÓ EN LA PAZ DEL SEÑOR, EL DÍA 18 DE FEBRERO DE 2018.— SUS HERMANOS: ALBANA, MARGARITA Y LORENZO; SUS CUÑADOS: MONIQUE, SUSANA Y JORGE, Y TODOS SUS SOBRINOS Y FAMILIAS PARTICIPAN EL FALLECIMIENTO DE SU QUERIDO EDUARDO Y PIDEN UNA ORACIÓN POR SU ALMA.
He is dead

FAKE profile reported. freya frey

Private User

His profile was reported as deceased,

Showing 1501-1530 of 1565 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion