ATTENTION Curators, please assist

Started by Mike Stangel on Friday, September 15, 2017
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

This discussion has been closed by an administrator.
Showing 61-90 of 1565 posts

Sorry for the confusion. these are not the same person but got a 'match' email that led me to believe that my great uncle John T. Russell c 1889 was part of tree for John Fox Russell 1/27/1893. Can you see John T. Russell in John Fox Russell's tree? Thanks.

Private User
Done

Private User
Done

Done in that link

Paul Alfred Jean-Mairet
Private

Merge it, please

Would a curator please help change the parents for Gabriel Bernon, Jr.? When I attempted to make the change I got the message "Removing these connections will split the tree."

There are 2 Gabriel Bernon Jr's... this one is the 1st and is the son of Esther LeRoy and was lost at sea in abt 1706. The 2nd (@Gabriel Bernon, Jr (2)) was the son of Gabriel's 2nd wife, Mary & died young...

I think both Gabriel Jr's need a curator & a note that there are 2 to avoid someone possibly merging them. I did make the 2nd one's name slightly different... Would appreciate if they were MP'd also...

Thanks in advance.

In that cases i usally write (name) and (name) II
I too have "blue squares" with the same name, but I have no way to refuse.

can some one undo https://www.geni.com/merge/view?revision_id=71118154620

my error - its not a good day trying to update RM& for personal private use is taken 3 days now and still won't load... other things that were said early this morning to me so I am trying to hide in here and clam down trying not to feel like i am being taken advantage of no fun being a caregiver...

Another way to handle siblings of the same name is to use suffix of "the younger" or "the elder", as appropriate.

If only one of them died as a child, using some kind of "died young" profile image also can help to minimize confusion.

Patricia: I've set MP flag on those two half-brothers.

Judi: Unmerge done; thanks for the specific link.

Private User
Done

1)https://www.geni.com/merge/compare/6000000009796623404

2) All three Hannah Nupp Hootman in search at Geni ( i can't take link)

3) John Hootman
John Hootman

The tree needs someone to merge this two,

Gunnar Botfrid Börjesson
Gunnar Botfrid Börjesson

and their wife's as well, and since I do not have any means of telling which private profiles are the same, I hope you do them at the same time.

Private User
Hannah Nupp
John Hootman
Done

Private User
Done

Thanks Dan Cornett I always try to do especially when its my OOP's and I know I made it -

Private User - merges done in & around those profiles.

Need help merging these two

(No Name)
Frans Oskar Englander

Please merge:
Margaretha Labuschagne
and
Margaretha Kruger
There's only one Margaretha on both parents' death notices.

Private User
I have asked Private

to look at https://www.geni.com/merge/compare/6000000027578911055?return=dupli...

Ulf: Since those two profiles were essentially identical, the one now shows in this discussion as "account deleted" ... but they were merged, along with a number of duplicate branches and family members.

Thanks Dan..

Unknown Jamson needs this ex-partner Elna Elfrida Nilsdotter to be split away from him, as he was not an ex partner to her.

Private User
Done

Showing 61-90 of 1565 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion