ATTENTION Curators, please assist

Started by Mike Stangel on Friday, September 15, 2017
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

This discussion has been closed by an administrator.
Showing 271-300 of 1565 posts

Private User I know - somehow it cam in on the Bodwell/Emery/Kimball line how I do not know That's where I was working last night and no V's showed up in the profiles/names listed

Can someone curate this profile for me, Jerzy Mniszech, Sandomierz voivode

https://www.geni.com/search?search_type=people&names=Лидия+Миха... merge it, please.
As said in open tree. Alexey is dead.

There's still two Алексей Михайлович Мишин) He's childrens is Левицкая (Мишина), Винюкова (Мишина) and others Мишин's

András Schiffer
Private
Done

Could a curator please take a look at this. This poor woman was giving birth at age 60. I'm wondering if there was a bad merge?

Rebecca Ann Wine (Winn)

April Ann Davis
My sister is deceased. She just died on 10/7/17. There are news articles to prove. Please edit to deceased and let me edit her page with further information on her death. Thank you.

Sources:
http://www.cbs8.com/story/36595891/husband-accused-in-wifes-murder-...
http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/public-safety/sd-me-homici...

Private User

Your sister was a registered user in Geni, so she claimed her profile..you have to go into Actions>Report and report her death.. Geni customer service will unclaim her profile, notify you and you will be able to edit her profile.

Private User, according to two censuses, her birth date is much later so she was not close to 60 for her last child. However, the first 4 children were born in Kentucky while she was a child in Virginia/WV. George had an earlier wife before he moved to VA/WV. It is corrected.

I have some tree merges including a master profile merge to put into the big tree. Please help if you can:

Marie Cartier

Jacques Cartier

Jeanne LaRoche

Augustin Laroche

Michel Jammes James dit Carrière

Master profile: Thomas Whipple

Please, disconnect this couple
Ida Spitzer
and
Ernst (Arnošt) Spitzer.
Thank you.

Private User, I have undone the first merge.

Wife looks the same for both people, however perhaps she married two brothers. Over to you.

Petronella Kotze seems to have added a few dupes.

Charmaine, unmerge running on Maria Philippina Christina Charlotta Labuschagne

Good afternoon,

Could a curator please merge Jaime Quintero Serpa to Jaime Quintero Serpa

Thank you very much!

Please complete the merges on Nicolaas Johannes Basson and his wife. The other profiles are in an abandoned tree and not connected to the big tree. I wish to add to and connect this family.

Pam Karp Thank you.

Felipe González de Otoya De Narváez
Jaime Quintero Serpa is online now, send a message to merge those profiles

Hello, David Prins recommended I post my problem here.

I have @Henry Hille Masters (Henry Hille Masters) and his wife as the parents of @Henry Masters (Henry Masters). This cannot be since Henry Masters is older than Henry Hille Masters.

I'd like to break the existing parent-son-and branch association and track Henry Masters'branch separately in case I find later that it is appropropriate to bring in elsewhere him and his his wife née Bowman. I haven't been able to figure out how to do this. The Delete, Remove and Unfollow commands don't seem to work -- in fact, they don't seem to do anything at all.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Deborah Workman

Further to the inquiry I posted just now, I should add that @Hannah Catharine Bowman Masters is the daughter of @Henry Hille Masters and @Catharine Judy Masters (Dice). However, @Henry Masters is not connected to these people as currently shown, if in fact he has any connection at all. His branch is in North Carolina. The branch related to me is in West Virginia/Virginia.

Bear with me please. I'm learning. The links for the individuals I just named are:
Hannah Catharine Bowman
Henry Hille Masters
Catharine Judy Masters
Henry Masters

Private User

I think the Henry Masters Henry Masters that was disconnected belongs here....it needs to be merged

https://www.geni.com/merge/compare/6000000001019116915?return=dupli...

Why am I suddenly getting a ton of master profile merges in my merge center? Check this out:

François Meunier
John Barker, alias Coverall of Wollerton (2 merges)
Henry Wheeler, of Cranfield (2 merges)
Thomas Whipple
Angélique Jacob
William Knight, of Romsey

Why do they keep popping up? People adding stuff?

Angus Wood-Salomon
Many thanks to you and the good person who disconnected the Henry Masters who was incorrectly grafted into my tree. Yes, it does seem that the two records you've flagged do need to be merged. However, I don't know the people, so I'm reluctant to do more than say they they appear to be one and the same.

I think this merge was a mistake. That I meant to merge someone else.
https://www.geni.com/merge/view?revision_id=71211777090

Ann Elisabeth,

It's been undone. Please check.

Showing 271-300 of 1565 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion