Unknown Father of William Mullins - Unknown Father of William Mullins is Known

Начал John Patrick McCaffrey вторник, 15 августа 2017
Возникла проблема на этой странице?

Участники:

Упомянутые профили:

Проекты:

Показаны все сообщения (4)
15.8.2017 в 9:10 после полудня

My great granduncle, Elijah Ellsworth Brownell was a very wealthy electrical engineer. He knew Thomas Edison. Elijah had offices in New York City and Philedelphia. He hired lawyers to go to England to research the Brownell lineage. Elijah's expertise was researching the colonial period of America.

The information from Elijah was inherited by my father and his brother. My father and his brother's wife passed Elijah's records to me. From the records, I have the following information.

Priscilla Mullins was born circa 1603 and died circa 1680 at Plymouth Colony. Her father was William Mullins and her mother was Alice (Unknown) who died in 1621. Alice's father is unknown.

William Mullins was born circa 1570. He died 21 February 1621. William's father was John Molyneux. He died 1572. John's wife is listed as Joone (June) (Unknown) who died 1565.

John Molyneux was married to Annie (Unknown). Her father is unknown. John's father was Edmund Molyneux, who died 1552. His wife is listed as Jane Cheney. Her father is unknown.

Edmund Molyneux's father was Thomas Molyneux who was married to Catherine Cotton. Her father is unknown.

Thomas Molyneux's father was Richard Molyneux (Jr.). Richard's (Jr.) wife was Joan Haydocke. Her father was Gilbert Haydocke.

Richard Molyneux's (Jr.) father was Richard Molyneux (Sr.) who died in 1397. Richard's (Sr.) wife was Ellen Urswick. Her father was Sir Thomas Urswick.

Richard Molyneux's (Sr.) father was Sir William Molyneux, Knight (Jr.). Sir William's wife was Jane Holland. Her father was Sir Robert Holland.

Sir William Molyneux, Knight's (Jr.) father was Sir William Molyneux (Sr.). Sir William's (Sr.) wife was Johannah Ellall. Her father was Jordan Ellall, Forester of Wersdale.

Sir William Molyneux (Sr.), died 1372 at England. Sir William's father was Sir Richard Molyneux. Sir Richard's wife was Agatha Kyrton. Her father was Sir Roger Kyrton.

Sir Richard Molyneux died 1363. Sir Richard's father was Sir William de Molyneux, Knight. Sir William's wife was Isabella Scarsbrick (Scarisbiricke).

Sir William de Molyneux, Knight's father was Richard de Molyneux. Richard's wife was Emma Donne.

Richard de Molyneux's father was William De Molyneux. William's wife was Margaret de Thornton. Her father was Sir Allen De Thornton.

William de Molyneux father was Adam de Molyneux, Esquire. Adam's wife was Lettice (Letita) Brinley.

Adam Molyneux, Esquire's father was Richard Molyneux. Richard's wife was Edith de Botiller.

Richard Molyneux's father was Robert Molyneux. Robert's wife was Beatrix De Villers. Her father was Sir Robert De Villers.

Robert Molyneux's father was Adam Molyneux, Lord of Speke. Adam's wife was Annota De Garnet.

Adam Molyneux, Lord of Speke's father was Vivian De Molyneux. Vivian's wife was Swyrd (Unknown).

Vivian de Molyneux's father was Robert Molyneux (Molines, Mullins). Robert's father is (Unknown) Molyneux. Robert's wife is Unknown.

I don't believe that this lineage was invented. Please add this lineage to my lineage. Thanks.

15.8.2017 в 10:33 после полудня

The pedigree is on Geni

Vivian De Molineaux

15.8.2017 в 10:41 после полудня

And this is the bottom of the list

John Molyneux

The pedigrees father for William Mullins, "Mayflower" Passenger

15.8.2017 в 10:50 после полудня

This is the current Wikipedia article

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Mullins_(Mayflower_passenger)

His parents are given, as per Caleb Johnson, historian who specializes in the Mayflower passengers, as probably John Mullins and Joan (Bridger) Benham of Dorking in Surrey

Показаны все сообщения (4)

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении