Sir Alexander de Baliol of Cavers, 1st Lord Balliol - Alexander , Henry , Thomas OF CAVERS

Started by Private User on Thursday, May 25, 2017
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 2 posts
Private User
5/25/2017 at 1:49 PM

I have created a image of a compilation of sources that i have uploaded into Alexander Baliol of Cavers Profile under the Media Tab
Citations for the sources are obvious in the image. My Point being the Term "of Cavers" is redundant as far as sorting out who is a brother or a cousin, Uncle, Father ect. as Cavers Castle was big enough for a few Generations of Family Members to Live there and still have Privacy and that it is important to think about the bigger Picture of the History and chains of events when dealing with this Family before the Scottish Wars of independance During and after as they owned land in England also it just depends on the time frame we are dealing with and although William Baliol le Scot was born 1251 at Barnard Castle one can not argue that he did not live at Cavers Castle before going to Kent England.

5/25/2017 at 11:44 PM

Very interesting

Thank you Allan

Sir Alexander is my 17th Great Grandfather and no doubt of thousands of other people

Brian Troy

Showing all 2 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion