to GENI team: Lifetime Geni Pro : question; How many years is the term Lifetime ?

Started by Pentti Aleksi Röppänen on Sunday, April 2, 2017
This discussion has been closed by an administrator.
Showing all 8 posts
4/2/2017 at 6:08 AM

I have paid Wednesday, 11 January 2012 amoung of : 417 Dollars for upgrating to Lifetime Geni Pro. And I have got email; From: Geni , To Pentti Roppanen. Sent: Wednesday , January 11, y 2012 06:25 PM as follows:
Thank for uprgading to Lifetime Geni Pro: Your credit card was charged amoung of 417 USD on Wednesday, January 11, 2012 as indicated below:

Type of Subcription: Geni Lifetime Pro Account Subscription total charge: US Dollars 417, 00. Geni ID xxxx.
Gard authorization number 41044xxxx1 . Type of transaction: Internet subscription, The Geni Team .

Guestion is now: How long is Lifetime Geni Pro ?
I am asking this, because many days, Geni has asked me to pay 119 USD more . And because Geni Team has taken of yesterday 01.April 2017 my Geni Pro mark from my profile in Geni. - Is the lifetime Geni Pro only abouth 5 years time, no longer time or... ?

Can some in geni program give me more informations from Lifetime Geni Pro marks ?

Kindly Pentti Aleksi Roppanen

4/2/2017 at 6:13 AM

Mike Stangel,

Can you please have a look at this.

Kevin

4/2/2017 at 7:05 AM

Up : Guestion to Geni Team: How many year is " Lifetime Pro"
answers to : pentti.roppanen@pp.inet.fi

I have paid year 2012 Pro mark for me, for a time of " Lifetime"

4/2/2017 at 7:34 AM

Pentti Aleksi Röppänen,

Remove your last reply to this discussion as public discussions can be searched via Google. They will respond to you via a private Geni message.

4/2/2017 at 8:09 AM

up

Private User
4/2/2017 at 8:39 AM
4/2/2017 at 9:36 AM

It seems that : "Life time Geni Pro in geni program is now only 5 years period , and price of it is ca. 600 USD. Thank You for informations of link- sides, Bo-Arne , Kindly Pentti

4/3/2017 at 11:14 AM

Geni was acquired by MyHeritage in 2012, and subsequently Geni Lifetime subscriptions were discontinued and replaced with a new 5-year subscription, plus a free MyHeritage data subscription for 5 years worth $600. The 5-year Geni Pro subscription was automatically extended another 5 years, for a total of 10 years of Geni Pro, plus the 5-year MyHeritage data subscription.

If you are a Geni lifetime subscriber who is not satisfied with this change, you are entitled to receive a FULL refund of the lifetime subscription you purchased regardless of the number of years in which you had already been using it. If you wish to request a refund, you should open a support ticket at https://www.geni.com/help/newticket

Showing all 8 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion