Curators: My profile is good enough to be a Master Profile!

Started by Mike Stangel on Tuesday, March 14, 2017
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

This discussion has been closed by an administrator.
Showing 211-240 of 884 posts

Private User and Pierre Quenee, MPs in place.

AC/DC: (all living)
Stevie Young (Scottish-born Australian musician, rhythm guitarist of Australian hard rock band AC/DC)
Malcolm Young (Scottish-born Australian musician, former rhythm guitarist of Australian hard rock band AC/DC)
George Redburn Young (Scottish-born Australian musician, rhythm guitarist of Australian hard rock band The Eastbeats)
Angus Young (Scottish-born Australian musician, lead guitarist of Australian hard rock band AC/DC)

Rest of Young family: (deceased)
Alexander Young (Scottish musician)

Please make this profile a Master Profile: Tabitha (Moffatt) Brown, Mother of Oregon

Thank you

Alice,

Done!

Pierre Quenee, MPs in place but please do not put a date of death for a living person. I erased them.

Giorgio Napolitano
Francesco Rutelli
Romano Prodi

Thank you. they are all famous italian politicians

Tommaso: MP flag set on those 3 profiles.

Please continue to search for ancestors which may get them connected to the shared World Family Tree (e.g.: so that others can then possibly have a hope of getting an answer to a question such as "How am I related to Romano Prodi?")

I added all I found. I'll continue to search

Living
Ada Colau Ballano - Mayor of Barcelona

Please MP this profile Sir Charles Hall
Thanks in advance
Shaz

Private User done

Please MP the following family:
* [Christian G Ryerson Christian G Ryerson
* [Isabel Ryerson (Knudsen) Isabel (Knudson) Ryerson]
* [Celia Cooper Celia Cooper (Ryerson)]
*[David Alexander Cooper David Alexander Cooper]

Tommaso Valarani, they are done. Since this a site to build family trees, I would prefer to see more work done to include their ancestors.
Klarenz Kristoffer Magdaluyo Quiñones, done.

Thank you Jim.

Thank you Jim (I added all the infos I had)

Luca Cordero di Montezemolo head of Ferrari for many yeras

Paolo Mieli Important jouranalist

This d00d needs to be a Master Profile: George Frantz Helm

His parents ARE NOT KNOWN. He is from the Beerfelden area of Hesse, Germany (probably specifically the hamlet of Airlenbach) and belongs to the very rare Y-DNA haplotype J-M319. He is not related (in the male line) to any known British Helm(s) family, and not even to the line of Valtin Helm from Hesse (they belong to haplotype I).

Private User i've MP that dewd and Relationship Locked him so that no parents can be added.

His "middle name" of Frantz looks like a patronym to me which suggests that his father would have been Frant Helm [sp].

I don't even know where the "Frantz" (would expect it to be Franz if it was really German) came from. Possibly a mixup with somebody from the Valtin Helms line?

Internet meme.

Frans/Franz is a common enough Germanic male name, Frantz could be an Amercainism or just a keyboard typo...or sometimes an "s" in Dutch records can look like an "f", so Frantz could actually be a bad transscription of Fransz which makes a lot more sense.

Of course none of that is relevant if the Frantz came from another George, certainly not the place to be discussing it :)My bad

Could you please MP this profile Allan McFarlane

With a note "Duncan McFarlane J.P. (died 27 October 1856), also of Mount Barker and of "Alverstoke" Glen Osmond was not related"

Thanks in advance
Shaz

MP Edward Akin

Thank you

Could you please MP Reverend Doctor Isaac Gosset

Thanks Muchly :)

Alice Zoe Marie Knapp and Private User done.

Showing 211-240 of 884 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion