Curators: My profile is good enough to be a Master Profile!

Started by Mike Stangel on Tuesday, March 14, 2017
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

This discussion has been closed by an administrator.
Showing 151-180 of 884 posts

Private User, you didn't see Élisabeth Borne's bio because it is correctly in the French-language about and you view the site in English. I added an English blurb for you.

Private User - Thanks. After Pierre Quenee responded saying info was there, I looked more, discovered that, and started a separate thread which I meant to reference here. It is https://www.geni.com/discussions/170252

Apparently when Geni started offering Multiple Languages for the About, you could tell when another language had been added, because that was the only time the language selector appeared on the About Page - but now it always appears and Geni has not added any other way to alert us that there is info in another language.
(The Blog and the info in Help both still incorrectly state that it only occurs then).

Even with what you have done (for which I thank you again) - would it be worth mentioning on the English page that there is also a French About page with extensive commentary/info? Hoping you, Pierre, and others will think about that, tho do not want to hijack this thread any more than I already have, so responses (if any) should probably be on thread to which I linked rather than here,

Pierre Quenee, done as well as Russian notables.

Aurelio García (Spanish painter)
Emilio Zapatero Ballesteros (Spanish microbiologist)
José Luis Rodríguez Zapatero, Presidente del Gobierno de España (Spanish politician, former Prime Minister of Spain)

French adventurers :

Robert Charles Surcouf ( privateer )
Philippe de Dieuleveult (reporter)
Claude Dorothée Jouffroy d'Abbans (engineer )

Living :
Pascal Lacombe (radiologist)

Henri Lacombe (oceanographer)
Harry Edgar Mulford Farman (engineer )
René Lucien (engineer )
Richard Robert Farman (engineer )
Allan Maurice Farman (engineer )
(Belgians comic book creators)
Edgar P. Jacobs
Georges Prosper Remi

Diego de los Ríos - last Spanish Governor-General of the Philippines

Pierre Quenee - you are doing excellent work with the requested MP's, particularly having both English and French "About" descriptions (as appropriate, such as for Harry Edgar Mulford Farman).

In case you hadn't particularly noticed, you can also use multiple "languages" for names as well. (Henry Framan vs. Henri Farman would be a good example.)

Something to keep in mind <smile>.

I would like this profile MP, she was the third possible victim of Jack the Ripper.
Elisabet Stride

Governor-Generals of the Philippines:
Francisco de Sande
Gonzalo Ronquillo de Peñalosa
Diego Ronquillo
Santiago de Vera
Gómez Pérez Dasmariñas
Luis Pérez Dasmariñas
Joaquín Jovellar y Soler, Presidente del Consejo de Ministros
Antonio Moltó
Basilio Augustín

Entertainment industry:
Skylar Grey (American singer)
Shirley Manson (Scottish singer-songwriter and actress, lead vocalist of Garbage)
Falco (Austrian singer-songwriter and rapper)

Klarenz Kristoffer Magdaluyo Quiñones, I did Manson and Grey. In the future, please remember to add photos first -- thanks!

Please make this profile both a MP and public, his a well know public figure in Sweden, journalist, author and debater and a former Press ombudsman.
Pär-Arne Jigenius
https://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/P%C3%A4r-Arne_Jigenius

I would not make an empty profile to a Master profile. It's just a name and birth date.

Ask the manager to add more info, - something in the About Me like a link to Wikipedia and other sources plus a profile image.

Pierre Quenee,

Done and have also completed all of the outstanding merges in that part of the tree.

French politician (living)
Benjamin Blaise Griveaux

French engineer

Clement Agnès Ader

Pierre Quenee, done.

Showing 151-180 of 884 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion