Curators: My profile is good enough to be a Master Profile!

Started by Mike Stangel on Tuesday, March 14, 2017
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

This discussion has been closed by an administrator.
Showing 331-360 of 884 posts

Private User, MP done

Tommaso Valarani, they are master profiles and ready for you to add information.

Good evening,

Could a curator please MP Pablo Escobar

Famous colombian drug dealer.

Pierre Quenee,

Done.

Felipe González de Otoya De Narváez,

I'm not comfortable in MPing Pablo.

Felipe González de Otoya De Narváez ... I've set the MP flag on Pablo's profile and several of his family.

I've also moved the Spanish version of his About to a Spanish tab (where it will be the default for those who have that language as their default) and I shortened the English "About" to focus more on the genealogical information, referencing again the source Wikipedia information at the end.

You may want to do something similar for the Spanish version.

Thank you very much Dan Cornett!

I will work on the Spanish version.

I've made a profile for Mort Walker, famous cartoonist who died today, as I couldn't find any other one on Geni: Mort Walker

Michael Shalom Fagan I’ve made MP. Do we have an image for him?

Living French Actor
Jacques Spiesser

@EricaHowton I see you've already added one. Thanks.

Could someone please MP these profiles and add them to the Daughters of the King project?

Geneviève Rigault

Marie-Jeanne Caillé, Fille du Roi

They are listed there but not linked.

This Filles du roi also needs to be Mp'd. Keep running into duplicates of her:

Marie-Madeleine Auvray, Fille du Roi

Buddy Turman
Please MP. Notable professional boxer.

Kuʻuipo Dillard , done!

This DAR patriot needs to be MP'd. He was a Quebecois who helped the Americans fight the British:

Charles Mathieu

Private User, done. Please resolve the data conflicts. Thanks.

Thanks. Could someone MP the Filles du roi I posted here a few days ago?

Living Filipino actor
Eric Fructuoso

Hey. Can someone help me with this tree?

https://www.geni.com/family-tree#6000000025551884158

I am seeing merge requests for Jaques, Andre and Francois Allard. I merged a bunch of duplicates already but I still see blue merge boxes. Nothing turns up in searches. Can someone help me out? A lot of these profiles need to be made into MPs.

The three guys I mentioned should be made into MPs. Problem is that there are duplicates and I can't find them.

Chris,

I cleaned up the zombies in the local area. One of the matches was not a match so I deleted that. I think I got the rest of them. Please check your conflicting data box and make sure you pick dead ;) to put them to rest. Then you can post the ones you want to be MP'd.

Jessie

Jessica Marie German It's like Walking Dead around here sometimes. =P

I think I might have other zombies too because I have a ton of people in my merge center. I go to look for them to merge and come up empty. Not sure who should be MP'd right now as I don't have enough to go on to make adequate biographies. If I do find some people, I will be sure to post them here. =)

And don't worry. I always make sure they dead. Come on. Born in the 1600s. Unless they're a time lord from Gallifrey they dead. Or a Highlander.

Living Spanish-born Mexican singer and actress
Belinda Peregrín

French fashion designer, best known as the founder of one of the world's top fashion houses
Christian Dior
maître incontesté de la poésie philousophoque transcendantale
Etienne Gabriel Louis Cornevin

Living French Actor
Jacques Spiesser

Klarenz Kristoffer Magdaluyo Quiñones & Pierre Quenee

Done.

Lovely work by both of you.

I have resolved a problem regarding François Hamel

and I ask that the following profiles be made Master profiles in order to prevent problems in the future. The situations have been resolved. Here's what I want MP'd:

François Hamel

His wives:

Marie Hamel

Catherine Carpentier dite Lapierre

Catherine Carpentier dite Lapierre

And the children as they were among the first colonizers of Quebec and my direct ancestors.

Charles Hamel, Sr.

François Hamel

Jean Hamel

Anne Hamel

Please curate and make these profiles Master Profiles. I know they don't all have biographies. I will work on them momentarily.

Thanks in advance. Please make these profiles MP in order to prevent mishaps and false identification. Thank you!

Showing 331-360 of 884 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion