Susannetgen Jans - Sources?

Started by Sharon Doubell on Tuesday, March 14, 2017
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Related Projects:

Showing all 21 posts

What primary sources do we have to prove this profile's existence; marriages to Roelof Roelofsz van Wijck Adriaen Gerritsz van Wijk and son as Roelof Adriaensz van Wijk, SV/PROG 1?

Dear Sharon

Roelof Roelofsen van Wijk
Born 1600 Husband of Susannetgen (Jans) van Wijk — married 29 Jun 1623 in Nederduits-Gereformeerde Kerk, Utrecht, Netherlandsmap
DESCENDANTS descendants
Father of Adriaen Gerritsz van Wijk and Roelof Adriaensz van Wijk

He was a soldier under under " de Heer Marquet " in 1623 which has been written in the Kwartierstaat

Susannetgen "Susancke" van Wijk formerly Jans
Born about 1600 in Netherlandsmap

Wife of Roelof Roelofsen van Wijk — married 29 Jun 1623 in Nederduits-Gereformeerde Kerk, Utrecht, Netherlandsmap
DESCENDANTS descendants
Mother of Roelof Adriaensz van Wijk

Trouwinschrijving Roelof van Wijck en Susannetgen Jans,
Bruidegom: Roelof van Wijck Bruid: Susannetgen Jans Opmerkingen: Bruidegom is Soldaat onder de Heer Marquet Huwelijksdatum: 1623 Aktedatum: 29-06-1623 Huwelijksplaats: Utrecht Akteplaats: Utrecht Gezindte: Nederduits-gereformeerd (later Nederlands-hervormd) Toegangsnummer: 711 Burgerlijke stand gemeente Utrecht en van de voormalige gemeente Zuilen: retroacta doop- trouw- en begraafregisters Inventarisnummer: 93 Paginanummer: 231

Groete

Carlo

Can you add links / PDFs / images of these sources to the 'sources' tab in the respective profiles of these people? Thanks.

Dear Dieter

Have been done

Regards

carlo

Hi Carlo.

I don't see them in the 'sources' tab for any of the profiles. Did you post them correctly?
Thanks.

Thanks Dieter. Carlo let me know if you need help uploading the primary sources.

Thanks Johann.

Ik zal even kijken of ik better bronnen kan vinden.

I just want to double-check now with all the recent sources attached and comments made... Are all the relatives attached and sources correct on these profiles, as ai am now confused as to which are correct and which arn't and if parents attached are correct.

As there are still messages that say that they are looking for proof of connections etc.

But surely with all these new sources attached, this info must be updated as well, as well as the ancestor and descendant lines updated.

If records are found, that is the proof we are looking for. I. E. Jannetgen Jans, Arie 'Adrian' van Wijck, Roedolf Adriansz van Wijck, Roelof Roelofs/Roelofsen van Wijck, etc.

Just asking. If the Sources show the links, then these profiles need updating, parents added, etc.

Just asking. 🙂

I am not always able to upload Sources under the Sources Tab, but can only do screenshots of these records and attach them under the Media, so that people at least can view them.

But if others are able to access these same records and attach them to the profile or profile of the correct person, that would also be a great help when I or anyone else find records.

Between us, someone must be register with a subscription to either FamilySearch, My Heritage (which has more records than Geni Pro), Ancestry, etc. That way when anyone has found records but are not able to download links et, then others who have access to these records, can upload them on Geni and at the same time upload them on the other sites they have access to do the same person profiles.

Sharon. can you not upload to sources because you don't know how or because you're not a pro user?

We still, as far as I know, have no document connecting the two men as father and son.

Not a Pro user

Hi Sharon - I checked and you don't need to be a PRO user to upload docs. Just follow the instructions given above and you'll be able to do it too.

However
It may still be that basic users cannot access the relationship tab of profiles they or their collaborators, do not manage.

Basic users also cannot solve data conflicts for profiles they or their collaborators do not manage

That’s why collaboration is important for basic members and much less relevant for pro members.

Basic users have a 1GB upload limit, which includes documents as well as photos and videos.

Hi, Sharon.

I mostly work on my phone during the day, as I am at work the whole day and don't have access to my laptop.

Perhaps you can send me the different Profiles you wish to be Manager or Curator of, so I can accept them.

Sharon, I'm a volunteer and at work all day too :-)
I don't want to manage your profiles; I want to help you find a way to solve your problems.

Okay. That's fine.

I just though as you have more insite into certain profiles, it would be best if you could manage them.

Showing all 21 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion