Maria D'Ugo (Quattrocchi) - Parents

Started by John Dale Kessel on Thursday, February 9, 2017
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 12 posts
2/9/2017 at 7:17 PM

Marco Dugo I see that on MyHeritage you have your grandmother Maria Quattrocchi born in 1902 in Altavilla Milicia. I looked through the index, but I did not see her birth record. Do you know if it was recorded in 1902?

You have her parents listed as Alessandro Quattrocchi and Liboria. It looks like we may have that Alessandro here on Geni: Alessandro Quattrocchi

If that is them we should get them linked together here.

Joseph Anthony Romeo or Private User maybe you have seen this birth possibly?

John

2/9/2017 at 8:02 PM

Yes that it the correct family, but i believe the birth year is wrong, but soung like the right tree, she should have a sister giuseppa

2/9/2017 at 8:06 PM

After a better look it may bw a cousin, giuaeppa qaa married to salvatore chiocari

2/9/2017 at 9:44 PM

John Dale Kessel, Marco Dugo:
I added profiles for Giuseppa Quattrocchi and Maria Quattrocchi.
I searched the birth indexes from 1900 to 1905 and these were the only two children of Alessandro and Liboria that I found.

2/9/2017 at 10:03 PM

Thanks Joseph Anthony Romeo

Marco Dugo so there is a Maria Quattrocchi born on May 26, 1905 in Altavilla Milicia to Alessandro Quattrocchi and Liboria Farina. It has a margin note indicating she died 19/7/1972 (July 19, 1972) in Altavilla. Your MyHeritage tree has a date of death listed as Oct 7 1972.

Do you know where your date came from? Did someone misinterpret the European date "19/7/1972" to be October 7th if you assume that first number is a the month and read that 19 as a 10?

2/11/2017 at 9:33 AM

Hi, yes i'm sure of the date for my grandmother maria as she died 9 mo before i was born. She died in oct

2/11/2017 at 9:53 AM

Thanks Marco Dugo.

Does anyone in your family happen to have a copy of her death record? It is too recent to be online. Perhaps the wrote in the margin note on her birth record much later after her death and it was written in correctly then.

It would be interesting to see if we can figure out when she was born and died if we can

John

2/11/2017 at 10:32 AM

Thats the death narked on her grave, i should have confermatiin next week, however i will ask my dad later

2/11/2017 at 3:09 PM

Your info for my grandmother is correect. Born may 5 1905 death 19 july 72

2/12/2017 at 1:20 PM

Great to hear Marco Dugo

It looks like that connection updated our relationship path and we're 5th cousins way down through my mother's Rizzo line. I see your brother is married to a Rizzo. I would be very curious to know who her grandparents are to see where they fit in. Do you happen to know?

2/12/2017 at 1:31 PM

Her granfather is giovanbattista rizzo, and the grandnother is rosaria, she is the daughter of pietro rizzo and giroloma canale. Hope that helps

2/13/2017 at 1:15 PM

Marco Dugo we might need a little more info to link up her Rizzo family.

We do have a John Battista Rizzo born on September 12, 1891, but he was married to a Giovanna "Jennie" Rizzo in Chicago in 1912...

Is her family in the US or in Sicily? It would be great to get in touch with her and figure things out.

John

Showing all 12 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion