Anneke Jans - Anneke's last child from the second marriage that is noted here as Annetjie Bogardus

Начал Malcolm Edward Higbee-Glace вторник, 24 января 2017
Возникла проблема на этой странице?

Участники:

Упомянутые профили:

Проекты:

Показаны все сообщения (5)
24.1.2017 в 3:38 после полудня

The child you have noted as the last child Anneke Jans Bogardus had with her second husband, named Annetjie Bogardus and later married Jacobus Broewer, was in fact not Anneke's daughter, but her grand daughter. She is the daughter of the eldest of Everardus Bogardus and Anneke's sons, Willlem and his first wife, Wyntie Sybrant.

I request this be changed. I have verified this information from research I have done at the New York City Historical Society. I live here in NYC and have access to all the books on the subject.

Malcolm Higbee-Glace

24.1.2017 в 3:53 после полудня

Got her moved over & joined to her other managers, please check the data values on the "basics" tab, then I can field lock them in place for you. Did you want Anneke or Annetzie as the "main" first name value?

Annetje Brouwer

Частный профиль
25.1.2017 в 4:07 до полудня

Hi Erica, thanks updating this for me. I really appreciate it. As for the main first name value, I want to use what ever is the most correct. I'm not sure what I need to do before you lock the data in place. I can't find the "basics" tab.

25.1.2017 в 7:10 до полудня

Annetjie Bogardus is the correct name if you please. (little Anneke) is what is means, It's somewhat like calling someone Annie, instead of Anne.

25.1.2017 в 3:17 после полудня

if you have any record/document info, please copy/paste it into the about me section.

Показаны все сообщения (5)

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении