Zombies please

Started by Mike Stangel on Thursday, August 11, 2016
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

This discussion has been closed by an administrator.
Showing 2731-2760 of 2799 posts

Private User done

@Theolea Caplan (Cohen) has a zombie, married to her husband Roy Caplan who goes by the name of 'Mother'. As a result, one of her daughters appears as a half sister to the other. I would not normally encourage matricide but in this case, can somebody get rid of this 'Mother'? Thanks

Bernard

Private User,

Done

Angus Wood-Salomon I saw a tree match and attempted tp dp the merges for my 10th great grandparents William Bass and Catherine Bass (Lanier) but the Geni user has listed several of the people in HIS version of the tree as PRIVATE. Would you please look at the profiles for these two as well as for Lovewell (Harris)? I cancelled one merge request but am unable to find the others. I hope this link will assist you and I thank you in advance.

https://www.geni.com/family-tree/index/6000000004089212541

Cynthia

Cynthia Curtis, A183502, US7875087,
That profile and the ones around it are mastered - it would be best to message the curator direct or start a discussion from the profile.

Yes. The Geni user has many on PRIVATE.

I backed out of one requested merge (cancelled request). Reported the private profiles as I found them. Thank you

Good afternoon,

Could a curator please kill this very old private zombie:

Fernando de Castilla Portugal y Álava Olave

Also nearby zombies.

Thank you very much.

Felipe González de Otoya De Narváez, I have done the ones that I could locate.

Anton Tomasen Malme and his wife Anne Johanne Andersdatter Malme. There are tons of zombies in this tree. Parents, grandparents, great grandparents, uncles and aunts, great uncles and great aunts.

Cynthia Curtis, A183502, US7875087, I can't find any profiles in that tree that are private and born before 1869. Could you please post a url to a specific profile

I found it under requested merges, indeed a zombie, now laid to rest.

John Lafayette Harris

Zombie

Please make her die

Maartje Cornlisdr Zweep

Private User, done

But please check https://www.geni.com/family-tree/index/6000000055261174146
Trijntje (Kort) Sandstra b.c1808
Mother Aafje Molen b. 1814

Private User, done

Thanks Angus Wood-Salomon
also for the tip
I will look into this

I found this one: William Ballard, of Andover & would appreciate assistance once he is made public as I am not sure if he belongs here or not...

Private User, done

thanks Jim !

Private User done

Can someone warn Private User not to put profiles private when they are born long ago? She blocked me for some unclear reason, so I can not mail her myself. Maybe she is not aware of making this problem.

Private

This is also the start of a very big part of the big tree that has been set private while profiles are dead some time ago. I seems that the manager is not willing to work on the idea of the big tree...

Showing 2731-2760 of 2799 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion