Zombies please

Started by Mike Stangel on Thursday, August 11, 2016
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

This discussion has been closed by an administrator.
Showing 61-90 of 2799 posts

Thanks, Jim

Frances Hurt died in 2015.

Pendleton Emmett Children and their spouses

Private User,
you probably meant his daughters, not wife. All Fixed.

Yes, I did men his daughter. Thank you.

Please complete the merge. Thank you.

Heinrich "Henry" Myers

Thank You, Kim.

Leanne M (Volunteer Curator - Australia) - on walkabout🇦🇺, it is not a zombie but a private profile by an active manager.

Thanks Jim Wile, I still haven't worked out how to tell zombie's from private's. Leanne

Leanne M (Volunteer Curator - Australia) - on walkabout🇦🇺
To answer your question ' Istill haven't worked out how to tell zombie's from private's. Leanne:

It would be hard for you because all of them show as 'private' profiles whereas for Curators we can see them if they are 'Living' but should be deceased or if someone made them private.

Continue doing what you are doing, let us check for you.

Could some make the father of Sonia Gandhi public. His name is Stefano Maino and he died in 1983. More info about her father and her family can be found in [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonia_Gandhi#Early_life wikipedia article about Sonia Gandhi].

Private User,

Done

Mary May and her children.

Tamás Flinn Caldwell-Gilbert
David REED tree was full of zombies pls chk

Tamás Flinn Caldwell-Gilbert
Chk
Mary (unknown) May and her children

Charles Le Page born 1826 parents and wives.

Also duplicates need to be merged but I couldn't do it as they are private/living

I added Charles Le Page b 1826, he has also been added by another manager that is why it is not private click on his spouses name Charlotte LePage (GRASS) all info is is NOT private, those managers that added Charles LePage please update your tree.
Alan Menere

Amendment: he has also been added by another manager that is why it is not private I meant to say private
Alan

Alan, the private profiles are abandoned which is why i have asked a curator to kill them off and merge the duplicates.

Alan and Leanne - I am attending to the profiles round Charles Le Page

Showing 61-90 of 2799 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion