Please do NOT merge unsourced duplicates into the MEDIEVAL tree

Started by Sharon Doubell on Friday, July 29, 2016
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing 181-210 of 7450 posts

This project and this Discussion is to catch UNSOURCED DUPLICATES before they and their line get merged into the world tree. Problems with specific profiles need to be raised in a Discussion from their profiles with links to the specific profiles there.

This information belongs on a Discussion from that profile, Dorothy. Please start it and add it there with the specific information.
Once you've done that, we can delete from this Discussion.

NP... I will start a discussion later tonight .. I have an appointment to go to now... Thank you for all your help so far. :)

Master MP profile by Sharon
Radbod, King of the Frisians

My now co-managed profile
Ii? Radboud

Sindacilla Von Westphalia

Sindacilla van Friesland

sorry i posted the same profile before this is the other one Private

another double of Sandacilla n.

double of Wigbertus n.

I am going to quite posting all the doubles now there are just so many to deal with.

I would make an attempt to clean it up myself but some of the MP profiles are up for debate as to who their fathers were . Sharon I'll leave it in your good hands now to decide what should be done.

I would like to re add Radboud II van Friesland daughter back as Gale Galama's wife so that that connect is complete. But I will wait till all his doubled profiles are merged and cleaned up first.

I believed these two are the same -

@ Pépin II, lord of Péronne

@Pepin, 1st count of Vermandois, lord of Senlis, Péronne, and Saint Que

was added as Pepin I 'de Carolus' DE VERMANDOIS, Comte de Senlis' but research and GOOGLING wikipedia shows dates match Pepin (817 - after 854) was the first count of Vermandois, lord of Senlis, Péronne, and Saint Quentin. He was the son of King Bernard of Italy (a grandson of Charlemagne) and Cunigunda of Laon. as do the profiles - of his ancestry she added under name variations

Thanks guys - disconnected all of those from the tree, and invited the active managers to the project

@Seth
Seth Sat-Naal ben Adam
Birth: estimated before 3545BCE
Immediate Family:
Son of Adam X and Eva X Elda, van
Husband of Azura bint Enki
Father of Enos ben Seth
Added by: Wilhelmina Giltjes on May 21, 2016
Managed by: Wilhelmina Giltjes

It's unsourced, but is it a duplicate?

Yes - that's what happens when an erroneous duplicate gets merged in. I think I've cleared two generations, but there may be more left.

THis Discussion is for unsourced Duplicates to be removed before they get merged into the medieval tree.
Once there's been a bad merge, the Discussion needs to be started from the profile itself, because there will need to be research information back and forth to sort it out.
Debbie Bell (Allen) I've put your query on a Discussion on the profile: https://www.geni.com/discussions/161803?msg=1115016

Thank you Sharon I appreciate it.

:-)

https://www.geni.com/search/matches?id=6000000049078385919&src=...

At least one other unsourced duplicate in this immediate Spencer family

Here's a time-traveller:

Richard Coplestone

A medieval figure with mid-seventeenth century parents.

Amazingly, he has four managers, none of whom have tried to move him or 'fess up to a Curator.

The fourth silly mistake I've come across today, so I'm feeling grumpy and leaving it to you!

Mark

Mark, the tree looks messed up. I'm unmerging and will re merge ... or not.

Showing 181-210 of 7450 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion