Elizabeth of York - Elizabeth of York

Started by stephen christopher sanders on Friday, July 22, 2016
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing all 19 posts
7/22/2016 at 4:59 PM

Hi, you are my first cousin 16 times removed I would like to say from what I have read your had many burdens with the war of the roses and the aftermath I wanted to say god bless you, have a grateful life, and rest in peace.

7/22/2016 at 5:20 PM

Cute Stephen.

7/22/2016 at 7:21 PM

Elizabeth of York is my 14th great aunt.

7/22/2016 at 9:59 PM

Elizabeth of York is your third great grandfather's wife's nephew's wife's uncle's wife's second great grandfather's wife's sister's husband's 7th great grandmother.

Fascinating! :)

7/22/2016 at 10:03 PM

2nd Cousin 15 times removed!

7/23/2016 at 7:50 AM

Elizabeth of York is sister to my direct ancestor; Margaret Plantagenet. Don't ask me to work out the maths!

7/31/2016 at 3:40 PM

Christina Cecilia Wallis you need to get your tree in order and enter up to a shared ancestor.
When you have done this you won't need to work out the maths as Geni does that for you.
At the moment you have put the parents of a husband as the parents of his wife and so there are a lot of duplicates in your tree. If you need help tidying it up please just let me know & i'll help you (I'm a volunteer curator)

8/1/2016 at 4:24 AM

Thanks Terry! I do need help as I am caring full time for my daughter 24/7 at the momment so am off my head with stuff to do.

8/8/2016 at 8:17 AM

I've done what I can for now Christina Cecilia Wallis however you will need to approve the requests to merge if you get time between caring for your daughter. That, of course has to be your higher priority.

8/9/2016 at 4:13 AM

Hello Terry, Nice to have your reply thankyou! How do I approve of merges? sorry I'm so techni phobic and ignorant how to do stuff being new.

8/9/2016 at 4:16 AM

P.S. I need to have proof of Margarets maiden name before I can approve any merge, really terry, as I know Margaret is down as being a plantagenet maiden surname but.... another curator has told me there are no verified documents from any of the individual trees I mentioned to back up people's claims you see.

Private User
8/28/2016 at 10:46 AM

Elizabeth of York is your 10th cousin 17 times removed

11/2/2016 at 2:36 AM

Thanks pirkko! :-) However Im still looking for documented proof that Elizabeth plantagenet is part of my ancestory family as so far most of the free documented proof on here has been found to be false. There are many discrepancies and errors as to whether margaret prime my proven ancestor did in actual fact have the maiden name plantagenet. Her married surname is Prime. But she married an krdinary non royal so quite unlikely to be correct connection.

11/2/2016 at 2:37 AM

Thanks pirkko! :-) However Im still looking for documented proof that Elizabeth plantagenet is part of my ancestory family as so far most of the free documented proof on here has been found to be false. There are many discrepancies and errors as to whether margaret prime my proven ancestor did in actual fact have the maiden name plantagenet. Her married surname is Prime. But she married an krdinary non royal so quite unlikely to be correct connection.

11/2/2016 at 11:10 AM

Christina - Because I cannot see a Margaret Prime with or without the name Plantagenet in your tree I wonder if you mean Mary Prime in your tree.... her relationship is:
Mary Wallis (PRIME)
→ Richard Wallis
her husband → Keziah Ann Wallis (Coleman)
his mother → John Coleman, III
her brother → George Coleman, Sr.
his son → George Coleman, II
his son → George Coleman, III
his son → Sarah Elizabeth Lewis (Coleman)
his daughter → Preston King Lewis
her husband → Duritha Lewis (Trail)
his mother → James Mattison Hendricks
her husband → Charlotte Betsy Hendricks (Hinton)
his mother → Samuel Hinton
her father → Thomas Hinton
his father → Mary Elizabeth Hinton (Patton or Egerton)
his mother → William Hinton
her husband → Sir James Hinton
his father → Elizabeth Hinton (Dilke)
his mother → Honor Ward
her mother → Frances Ward (Dudley Sutton), Baroness Dudley, Baroness Ward of Birmingham
her mother → Lady Honora Sutton (Seymour)
her mother → Edward Seymour, Viscount Beauchamp
her father → Catherine Grey, Countess of Hertford
his mother → Frances Brandon, Duchess of Suffolk
her mother → Mary Rose Tudor, Queen consort of France
her mother → Elizabeth of York
her mother

11/4/2016 at 6:18 AM

Thank you so much Terry. No I meant Margaret Prime. But it doesn't matter since there is proof of my relative mary prime. What a wonderfully helpful list!! I am amazed. But I cannot work out the relationship Can you help? how do you mean In the list of Mary wallis Prime you put her husband as Keziah ann wallis coleman. ? Can you explain for me please? Many thanks.

11/4/2016 at 10:18 AM

Wow. thanyou so much pirkko and terry. Elizabeth you are my 10th cousin 17 times removed. apparently. hugs. xxx

11/5/2016 at 2:17 PM

Elizabeth you are my 10th cousin 17 times removed.

5/22/2018 at 8:23 AM

second cousin 17 times removed.

Showing all 19 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion