ATTENTION Curators, please assist

Started by Mike Stangel on Friday, June 10, 2016
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

This discussion has been closed by an administrator.
Showing 181-210 of 5212 posts

Kia ora, can a curator please merge these two profiles as we would like to merge our trees: Joseph Vincent Brennan & Joseph Vincent Brennan We can take care of any duplicates that will be created. Many thanks.

Private User, merge initiated. Jim

Thanks Jim, much appreciated.

there are two individuals in my tree who are listed twice, so they each appear e.g. as half-brother to themselves. I have tried to merge the duplicates but it isn't working. (usually it does work; I don't know why it isn't working here.) can a curator help? please send me a personal message to my inbox and I will give further details.

thanks everyone! several people contacted me and offered to help, and now the problems are all fixed. thanks for your help!

Is there an email notification setting that will prevent messages about DNA Results Uploaded to Geni? (other then unsubscribe to all Geni messages)

Good question, Job. Would be nice to choose to get 'as-they-come-in' messages, daily summary, or no DNA-related messages.

Mike Stangel Are those messages "linked" to a particular current Notification option?

Please correct an error in this tree https://www.geni.com/family-tree#6000000000030561029
There is a Morris N. Solomon listed with four parents: Louis Solomon and Johanna Feinstein Solomon (not my relatives) and a different Louis Solomon and Gussie Solomon (my relatives). My relative is Morris Solomon, child of Louis and Gussie Solomon. Morris N. Solomon, child of Louis Solomon and Johanna Feinstein Solomon should not be a part of this tree.

whoa, that was fast, thank you so much!

User needs help - probably a merge conflict or something. I'm only mobile at the moment.
http://help.geni.com/entries/100328947-Why-has-half-of-my-family-tr...

Unable to identify specific user, no link in message.

Could this be another case of "had account under one e-mail address, now have a different e-mail address and can't access previous account"?

Hi curators, is there anywhere that explains how Geni calculates approximate birth dates.

I have a profile born 1946.
Her mother is estimated between 1881 and 1941 - (5 years old to 65 years old at birth of daughter)
Her grandmother is estimated before 1941 - (5 years old at grandchilds birth)

Thanks

Hi, Could a curator please merge the duplicated children of Raphael Laniado

Thanks

Hi,
Could a curator please merge the duplicated children of Private
Thanks

Leanne M (Volunteer Curator - Australia) - on walkabout🇦🇺
duplicated children of Raphael (Laniado / Lagnado) LANIADO
Done

merge the duplicated children of Jacob Eliahu Manasseh Leanne M (Volunteer Curator - Australia) - on walkabout🇦🇺
Done

Private User
I sent link to my profile so User can message me

N.N. Michelsdatter (Jude) Needs help in setting parents as Mikkel Eskildsen Jude and Karen

Private User
Pls Chk

Thanks Angus Wood-Salomon It's good!

Would a curator please un-merge Margaret Sasser as a second wife of Howell Sasser (1801-1871).

Margaret Sasser

Thank you!

Private User -- I undid the merge -- check and see if things are ok now.

Hi,
Could a curator please check the wives of Danny Fifer and merge if duplicated

Thanks
Leanne

Could a curator please merge the duplicated children of Cloyce Audry Gibbs

Thanks

Could a curator please check the wives of Private and merge if duplicated
Thanks
Leanne

Could a curator please check the children of General Grover Gibbs, Snr and merge if duplicated

Thanks
Leanne

Showing 181-210 of 5212 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion