ATTENTION Curators, please assist

Started by Mike Stangel on Friday, June 10, 2016
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

This discussion has been closed by an administrator.
Showing 5071-5100 of 5212 posts

Lambertus (Lambert) Jansen van Osch is incorrectly linked as son of Jan Mathijs Mathijs van Osch and nn-d vrouw van Jan van Osch. I have studied this familie extensively and have so far not been able to find any proof to link Lambertus Joannis van Osch to whichever father named Jan van Osch whatsoever, the only thing that is quite sure is that he was born in Hurwenen. There are some possible candidates for being the father but not the person to who he is connected now. The manager of the profile is not reacting and has even blocked some of the Dutch curators. Can one of the other curators break this connection?

Private User,

Lambertus is no longer the son of Jan Mathijs and his unknown wife.

Kevin

thanks Kevin!

I mistakenly merged two brothers with similar names. Can a curator please undo the merge? Thank you. The profile is John Nicholas Reinards

Private User,

Done

I need a curator to undo the latest merge of Stina Månsdotter because otherwise she would have had two men simultaneously.

The end result will instead be two sisters with the same name and year of birth, but with one husband / head. Leave the rest to the creators of those profiles to sort it out.

Ulf: Unmerged. It looks like one of them might not really be a part of that particular family -- as their birth dates are only 2 months apart.

Dan Cornett Thanks!

Yes, it seems very odd, maybe it's due to a person who is a slave to My Heritage...

Reinier jan van Rossum is not the son of Joannes van Rossem and Joanna Corstenbroek. The latter two had 10 children baptized in Hurwenen, but not a son named Reinier. The manager of the profile does not respond to requests. Can one of the curators break this link?

Private User,

Done

I recently merged some of my relatives together, with some one else, who had done extra copies of them after i had done them, but to my dismay, a lot of the merged profiles are wrong, and incorrect, i have spent a hell of a long time, finding them, and sorting them out, cross referencing everything, and now its rather a mess,.

should i unmerge them, and start over, as this person,is Not in my bloodline, i rather to say they were done out of bordom, or something, just copy pasting, , can a curator please message me privatly , i dont want to make a "public" fuss about it, and i dont want to name people,, i just would like to correct it, and move along, , I really need some Help please .

Angellina

Angelina

If you send me a link to the part of your tree that you think needs the most attention I'll take a look and see what I can do. You can get a link by opening up the target profile, simply copying what is in the at the top of your screen and pasting that into your reply to this post. For example, the link to this post is https://www.geni.com/discussions/156925?msg=1168283

Can someone, please, connect Karin Gutmundsdotter Karin Gutmundsdotter to her parents Gutmundus Petrejus Saluerpianus Gutmundus Petrejus Saluerpianus and Karin Persdotter.

Torvald

Private User, done.

Just a quick question, if some one has a private profile, how can other people "follow them"?

They could have followed it before it was made private.
They could have had a copy that they managed and it was merged with it.
They could have added the profile but they were removed as manager.

Jim Wile

Well Jim, it was always Private, because this person is alive, , (not me btw)

Dear Curators,

This bloke
Benjamin Carlton Howell

has a zomby wife and zomby parents. OK if he was from Haiti, but he's a (white) Bajun.
They need to be exorcised.

Mark

Could a curator please merge these two profiles:

Dorothy Gwendoline Hansen

Dorothy Gwendoline Hansen

Thank you.

Private User, merged.

Fabulous, thank you Jim Wile :)

Thank you, Jim!

Please unmerge profiles Mārtiņš Storhs and Indriķis Kuplais. Thanks

Please complete the merge.

Jacob Sandoe