Showing all 9 posts
Private
3/19/2016 at 2:27 PM
Private
3/19/2016 at 2:27 PM

Private User

Private
3/19/2016 at 2:31 PM

Private User I am researching the family of harriet bancroft not sure how she ties into your van beruens line but since she is a dirrect desendant of john somthing like great great great grand daugther I will take your notice under advisement and try not to mess anything up

Private
3/19/2016 at 2:33 PM

Karen Christine Sanderson thanks for pointing that out 13x cousin 3x rem

Private User
3/19/2016 at 4:04 PM

Private :
Something is lost in translation in these posts. If you need me to explain something, I'll need a question or observation rephrased so I can understand.

I try to keep this marker in the background. When there is another profile photo I set it to be main one...

~• regards,
Mike vB
You mention Harriett Bancroft:
I do not see a Harriet Bancroft in my list. How is she related to the Bancrofts I have flagged?

- Mike

Private User
3/19/2016 at 4:14 PM

My message in the description was to request that no else add people to this file. The logo can be used of course, as long as it's not this very same photo file...

Does that help?

~ Mike

Private
3/19/2016 at 4:39 PM

The Harriet Bancroft that i have is john who came to america on the james's 7th great grandaugther and i was researching her brothers and sisters and I took it to mean I'd rather not have my work on all these messed up... You said don't add any other profiles to them so I assumed that meant you didn't want anything messed up in there..

5/30/2017 at 2:28 PM

What is the file and what logo are you referring to?

Showing all 9 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion