Started by Private User on Wednesday, November 25, 2015
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Related Projects:

Showing all 15 posts
Private User
11/25/2015 at 11:51 PM

Emily Elizabeth Windsor-Cragg

Need I remind you all that my father, Edward VIII, the Duke of Windsor and Prince of Wales was the LAST , non-Imperial, non-Totalitarian (a classic Liberal) to be judged inept and deposed from his reign? Why? Because he actually loved Britain and he had no desire to bring the British Isles to martial law, to ruin, unlike These and Now

Angelina who is your mother emily?

Emily Elizabeth Windsor-Cragg
Emily Elizabeth Windsor-Cragg She was Marie Lorraine Scott, descendant of Mary Queen of Scots and King James II through the Kirkpatricks, Porters and Scotts. She was an Army nurse who met my father at Fort Huachuca Arizona at the Memorial Day Weekend 1943, and she was provided to the Duke as his weekend entertainment. They did a lot of drinking together, but her opinion of him was that he was a little "wimp."

11/26/2015 at 8:53 PM

When did Edward VIII have any children?????

Private User
12/1/2015 at 12:10 AM

im trying to get to the bottom of this to see if it is a hoax or real

Private User
12/1/2015 at 12:16 AM

Emily Windsor-Cragg see profile in geni.

12/31/2015 at 3:58 PM

If you run across photos of her family there are some you could not tell the difference between some of her children and some of the Royal Family at the same age. That may not be proof enough, but it sure makes it lean a little to her side.

7/14/2018 at 3:50 PM

There is a much earlier pretender to the throne than both Angelia of Glenlusk and Emily Elizabeth "Windsor"-Gragg, an apparent (also illegitimate) son of the Duke of Windsor who was born in 1912-1913, thus considerably older than these two ladies cited above:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/20/duke-of-windsor-had-a-l...

Anyway, illegitimate progeny of monarchs have zero claims on their father's thrones. It simply doesn't work that way!

So these two ladies can pack-up and go home, and continue to nurse their delusions!

LOL!

Private User
7/15/2018 at 4:58 PM

EXCUSE ME !!Vera Vadimovna Narishkina

but you are misled by what i wrote somehow, I am not a Pretender, I was the Person Speaking to Emily and Questioning her, you silly woman, Please Read , Properly, I am the Interviwer!!.

7/15/2018 at 5:03 PM

Oh, so sorry, Angelina of Glenslusk - I misinterpreted your post. Please forgive me. I have macular degeneration and reading can be very troublesome to me. I am not a silly woman at all. :)

7/15/2018 at 5:06 PM

Another wild claim by that rather disturbed woman Elizabeth "Windsor"-Cragg...

Excerpt:

But the most bizarre claim of all – hang on to your hats – is that Adolf Hitler was the Queen’s uncle. I’m not kidding.

A lady named, tellingly, Emily Windsor-Cragg, announced she was the daughter of the playboy Prince of Wales, the future Edward VIII. Who told her that when his father George V was in Germany he had an affair which resulted in the birth of a baby boy in 1889, namely Adolf, farmed out to a discreet Austrian family. Emily’s alleged papa was born five years later and was, therefore, according to Emily, Hitler’s half-brother, which might explain the big welcome Edward got when he met Adolf in 1937 and maybe his Nazi sympathies as well.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/long-last-truth-princ...

Private User
7/15/2018 at 5:08 PM

Thank you for your appology, and i appologise also, Vera Vadimovna Narishkina

I find it strange she has not done a DNA Test, for her claims. :)

7/15/2018 at 5:11 PM

By the way, Angelina of Glenlusk, you are my 22nd cousin thrice removed, and we both have genuine noble and even royal blood, unlike that self-avowed foundling Emily!

7/15/2018 at 5:17 PM

Angelina, she cannot do a DNA test since she has no access to any of Edward's DNA, neither can she demand to have some. Even if she could get DNA samples of the present Royal Family, it could prove absolutely nothing since as a woman, she has no Y chromosomes and thus any relationship with them could never be established.

Also, she has claimed that she only "discovered" that Edward was her father when she was in her fifties, so Edward could never have told her that cockamamie story since he died in 1972, long before she reached the age of 50!

7/15/2018 at 5:19 PM

@Angelina of Glenlusk - I have only now figured how to tag your name/profile here. I hope you don't mind my calling you by your first name - after all, however distant, we are cousins and share some blood.

7/15/2018 at 5:20 PM

Well, that didn't work! LOL! I must have missed something.

7/15/2018 at 5:28 PM

@William Nelson - You wrote "If you run across photos of her family there are some you could not tell the difference between some of her children and some of the Royal Family at the same age." But that is not proof of any kind.

Here are two photos of me when I was 36 years old in 1983, I could of course use them to claim that I am Princess Diana's secret biological mother... LOL!

https://imageshack.com/a/img923/7339/FIVLuS.jpg

https://imageshack.com/a/img922/5041/kykPYy.jpg

Showing all 15 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion