Charles Petrus Marais, SV/PROG - Two sets of parents

Started by Peter Dennis...Gone fishing! on Monday, May 4, 2015
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing all 8 posts

Latest merges have resulted in two sets of parents? Please be more careful!

Hi Peter,
Love this photo.
There is a new kid on the block and messes al over. We have been contacting her and between myself, June, Charmaine and Sharon we are trying. Problem is that all families related to du plessis, Marais, etc is "geraak".
And then it is also different users that do merges and we are trying. There is even a new child for the prog.
See discussion here.
http://www.geni.com/discussions/146962?msg=1020460
Mooi week.
Judi

Sharon I took the incorrect parents out as well as the Petrus. I went through all my docs and asked around at the Hugenote connections and his name was not Petrus and his parents were Jean and Rachelle.
Hope it is OK. I locked the name field.
Juds

Morning, I haven't merged any profiles. I have proof by the way of a Death Notice from the Free State Archives can I send it to you via email? The Father of JJJ Marais is Isaac Jacobus and Mother Cornelia Joubert. I found both these names in the Concentration Camp listings. Unfortunately that is where my information runs dry. Please let me know if you would like the document. Kind regards Louise

Dana Louise Lumb to which JJJ marais are you refering and why is it an issue here?

Private Thank you for your trouble and comment! I missed the other discussion.

Great Judi!
Dana, I'll inbox you my email address. What a find! Thank you.

Dana, are you saying that Isaac Marais is Jean Marais 's father and Charles Marais, SV/PROG's grandfather?

So Isaac Marais should have a second name: Jacobus. And his present wife: Rachelle Millocheau is actually his daughter-in-law: Rachelle Marais. And should actually be Cornelia Joubert.?

Showing all 8 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion