Please merge Private and Private

David Elliot Gurvis,
Merge of Mickie Lynn Gurvis (Solomon) completed

Please complete my merge request on

Private to Private

Thank you very much!

Felipe González de Otoya De Narváez

Please check your Geni messages

Hello, can you resolve the conflicts in this profile. The corrections have been sent, but no action from the manager. Thank you!

https://www.geni.com/merge/resolve/6000000007953964211

Hello can you resolve the conflicts in this profile pending since January 2016. There is also a problem with her having two sets of parents. Her parents are EPHRAIM KELLOGG & RUTH HOSMER. His will identifies Sarah Bills as his daughter, wife of Hosea Bills. Sarah Bill

I tried to select the parents, but it would not let me because it will spilt the tree. Thank you.

http://interactive.ancestry.com/9069/007704885_00258/6761523

Sarah Bill

Forgot to mention that I messaged the managers about this on 9-4-2016. Thanks.

Private User I am looking/sorting!

Private User I will start from the top but I believe in following through on merges, so if any of the other can also help, just let me know.
Judi

Private User I think they are all done now. Just check if there are any more conflicts or something we can help with.
Judi

Private User I have done all the conflicting data as well.
Hope all is fine now.
Judi

Private Thank you for cleaning up this Family Group.

There are still a few that are not registering correctly with regard to their relationship to me.

In other words:

(1) They belong in my Family Group, but they are not included as such
(2) Neither am I listed as a co-manager

I'm going to give the Geni accumulator another day to correctly accumulate and parse these relationships. It may not, because the abandonista manager has also claimed his profile. I opened a separate discussion about this awhile back, but I got flamed over it and this may be something I eventually just let go.

Private You are my 20th cousin (probably much closer than that as we continue to "walk the path"), so there is a collaboration request in your inbox. Perhaps we can take some of this stuff into the private collaboration sphere should you agree to accept. Thanks.

Private User I am sure they should be naming you as manager soon. I did notice that the other managers are not active and haven't been for a while.

Of course I will except the collaboration request.

Stay well.

Judi

Please help me complete the merge.
Wynand Johannes Oosthuizen
Thanks

Marie - done.

Thanks Kimberly. -

Please help me remove the private states on the children, so I can complete the merges.
It seem to be an abandon tree.
The mother:
Petronella Magrieta Steyn

Marie - I completed the merges & since you had death dates, that changed the status to public, but there are still some for which there is no death date, thus they remain private since they where born in the 1900's & could still be living.

Thanks Kimberly.

Please complete my merge request on

Eleanor Bagenal

Thank you very much!

Thank you very much Kevin Lawrence Hanit!!!

Showing 211-240 of 5128 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion