Hildebrande deVermandois (DeNeustria) - Wife of Héribert II, count of Vermandois & dau of Robert I of France seems not

Начала Judith "Judi" Elaine (McKee) Burns вторник, 11 ноября 2014
Возникла проблема на этой странице?

Участники:

Упомянутые профили:

Проекты:

Показаны все сообщения (5)
11.11.2014 в 12:45 после полудня

[ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbert_II,_Count_of_Vermandois
Herbert II, Count of Vermandois] married '''Adele, daughter of Robert I of France'''.[11] Together they had the following children:
* Eudes of Vermandois, Count of Amiens and of Vienne, (c. 910–946)[1]
* Adalbert I, Count of Vermandois (c. 915–987), married Gerberge of Lorraine[1]
* Adela of Vermandois (910–960), married 934 Count Arnulf I of Flanders[1]
* Herbert 'the Old' (c. 910–980), Count of Omois, Meaux and Troyes, and abbot of St. Medard, Soissons, married 951 Eadgifu of Wessex daughter of Edward the Elder King of England and widow of Charles III King of France.[b][1]
* Robert of Vermandois, Count of Meaux and Châlons († 967)[1]
* Luitgarde of Vermandois (c. 915-20–978), married 940 William I, Duke of Normandy;[1] married secondly, c. 943–44, Theobald I of Blois[c][12] Their son was Odo I, Count of Blois.[10]
* Hugh of Vermandois (920–962), Archbishop of Reims[1]

[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_I_of_France Robert I of France] Robert's first wife was Aelis.[9] By her he had two daughters:
Adele of France (c. 887–aft. March 931) to Herbert II of Vermandois[10][11]

Robert married secondly, c. 890, Béatrice of Vermandois, daughter of Herbert I of Vermandois.[1] Together they had :
Emma of France (894–935), married to Rudolph, Duke of Burgundy[10]
Hugh the Great,(898-) who was later dux Francorum.[1] Hugh was the father of Hugh Capet, King of the Franks.[12]

@Unknown Profile

@Robert I, king of West Francia

@Héribert II, count of Vermandois

This site Unknown Profile#/tab/discussion [Le VERMANDOIS] lists her as

Le VERMANDOIS un enjeu entre le domaine royal et la Flandre 902 - 1213

Région située entre la Picardie et la Thiérache, dont la ville principale est Saint-quentin. Un comté carolingien est attesté à l’époque de Charlemagne.

Le premier comte connu est Pépin, arrière petit fils de Charlemagne. En 902 le comté passe à son 2e fils Herbert 1er. La dynastie des Vermandois se recommandera toujours de sa descendance carolingienne et ses alliances matrimoniales serviront toujours à conforter leur légitimité.

Début Xe siècle le grand-père de Hugues Capet épouse Béatrice de Vermandois,

Hildebrande, fille du roi Robert et de Béatrice épouse son cousin Herbert II de Vermandois

La puissance du comté culmine avec Herbert II qui fait planer une réelle menace sur les capétiens. A sa mort Hugues le Grand se fait donner la tutelle de ses enfants et le domaine est habilement divisé :

Ø Robert a les comtés de Troyes et de Meaux

Ø Albert le comté de Vermandois

Ø Herbert III l’Omois, puis les comtés de Troyes et Meaux vacants à la mort de Robert

Ø Eudes garde la Picardie avec difficulté

Ø Liegarde épouse Thibaut le Tricheur, comte de Blois, Tours et Provins

translated

The VERMANDOIS an issue between the royal domain and 902 Flanders - 1213

Area between Picardy and Thiérache, whose main town is Saint-Quentin. A Carolingian county is attested at the time of Charlemagne.

The first count is known Pepin, great grand son of Charlemagne. 902 in the county goes to his second son Herbert 1st. Dynasty Vermandois always recommend his Carolingian descent and marriage alliances always serve to reinforce their legitimacy.

Early tenth century the grandfather of Hugh Capet wife Beatrice of Vermandois

Hildebrande, daughter of King Robert and Beatrice married her cousin Herbert II of Vermandois

The power of the county culminates with Herbert II poses a real threat to the Capetian. At his death Hugh the Great is given guardianship of his children and the area is cleverly divided:

Ø Robert Counties Troyes and Meaux

Ø Albert County Vermandois

Ø Herbert III Omois and counties Troyes and Meaux vacant on the death of Robert

but these seem to be the same children which I have marked below listed for

@ Adèle de France MP
Birth: circa 898
Immediate Family:
Daughter of Robert I, King of France and Aélis
Wife of Héribert II, count of Vermandois
Mother of
Ø Robert de Vermandois, comte de Meaux et de Troyes;
Adelaide,
Alice, Alix, countess of Vermandois;
Eudes, count of Vienne & Amiens;
Ø Heribert III "le Vieux", Comte d'Omois, Comte de Meaux et Troyes;
Ø Albert I, comte de Vermandois
Hughes de Vermandois, Archevêque de Reims;
Luitgarde / Liegarde de Vermandois;
Emma de Vermandois;
Pepin de Vermandois;
Guillaume / William de Poitiers, Comte de Poitou and
Conradine de Vermandois

11.11.2014 в 12:53 после полудня

I was working in this area this morning. It needs a lot of work, still. There aren't enough hours in the day for one person to fix all the problems created by new duplicates ;)

11.11.2014 в 5:34 после полудня

I know Justin and I seem to be creating more work as I climb my tree and compare it to GENI, smd find the duplicates and merge them.

Sorry :-( At least on my part have had a couple days off since I been sick and not felt like doing anything on computer at all

11.11.2014 в 5:55 после полудня

Not a problem. I'll stop work in this area until we finish your discussion.

13.11.2014 в 2:43 после полудня

DId not mean for you to stop work in the area - - so much has been accomplished it it TRUELLY AMAZING

I think its the variations of names and those ho have created names that's causing the biggest problems

Like said I am just chasing p my file maybe down again and circling around back to where I started long ago --- I am by what finding descend from several of a couples children and I am only part way through dad's lines and I started this on mom's side :-(

Guess its just a bad habit if I see something I thin is wrong I can not keep my mouth shut :-) :-(

Показаны все сообщения (5)

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении