Curators: My profile is good enough to be a Master Profile!

Started by Mike Stangel on Friday, November 7, 2014
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

This discussion has been closed by an administrator.
Showing 211-240 of 1359 posts

Emily Damiano
Nicely done..

My second Great Grandfather. Thanks

Abram Francis Newkirk, M.D.

Private User

Nicely documented

Thanks Angus Wood-Salomon I appreciate it!

Andrew Quinn Champion - I made all 3 Mp's for you. That said, it would be really great if you could add a bit more meat to the profiles such as photos, a bit in the "about me" section aside from just links to wikippedia. Feel free to inbox me if you need help with this. Keep up the good work!

I would like to have the following profiles locked so merges can not accidentally happen:
Peter Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Peter Wells, III
Elizabeth Matteson

Somehow these were merged together and I used the following Source to unmerge them: http://www.werelate.org/wiki/Family_talk:Peter_Wells_and_Elizabeth_...

I really don't have more information then this, but until there is some better sources, please make it so they won't be able to be merged together.

Thank you,
Alice

Please make a MP. thanks

Arthur Willkings Newkirk, Sr.

Good idea, Alice Zoe Marie Knapp. Done, and also MPd Elizabeth Wells

Private User

Done. Very nice work, Mayflower boy!

Svein Arne Jansen

Done. Thank you for the very nice contribution.

Can you please Master Profile the two Anna Hubbard's so them won't get merged by accident: http://www.geni.com/merge/compare/6000000022819999893?return=duplic...

Erin Ishimoticha is the manager of both profiles. Thank you

Alice Zoe Marie Knapp - The two Anna's now can't be accidentally merged. I added a 'died young' as the infant Anna's image to help prevent a spouse from being attached.

Check the death location of the infant: Anna Hubbard; I was a bit surprised it wasn't the same town as birth.

I would also be nice to have either something in the Sources and/or the About.

Thanks, Dan!

Private User done. Nice!

Andrew Quinn Champion done. Interesting & varied family.

I am not concerned about your profile as much as your choice of head wear?

Judge John Overton It's not my personal profile, but it's connected to my big tree and seems to be good enough for a master profile. I'd hate to see him get edited from his current state or confused with anyone else.

Mandi Michelle Duncan
Nice job...done

I would appreciate this Profile being made a Master Profile , please Curators. Johannes Petrus Meure

Arthur Willkings Newkirk, Jr.

Please make into a MP for me. Thanks

Arthur, done.

Private User
Done

Thank you :)

Showing 211-240 of 1359 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion