Curators: My profile is good enough to be a Master Profile!

Started by Mike Stangel on Friday, November 7, 2014
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

This discussion has been closed by an administrator.
Showing 331-360 of 1359 posts

PS also, this one Mary "Ataloa" McClendon

I would love any feedback to add or refine profiles.

Thank you

Private User

Thanks

Andrew Quinn Champion, all set. Looks like Kevin Lawrence Hanit took care of the last two.

I have two candidates:

Charles Eugene Teagarden

Drucilla Strain

Thanks!

Private User Done.

Whee!

Lawrence Durrell

Please see if he is ready. I have parents, children, and all the wives, WITH pictures galore.

Haven't added in the siblings yet, but that's next on my list, on account of one of them is Gerald Durrell.

Private User,

Done.

Thank you!

Please consider this historical profile for MP status
Sir Roderick Impey Murchison, 1st Baronet
Thank You
Christopher

Private User Done.

Thank You Kimberly!

May I have this profile MP`d-with sourced area fields locked.
George Alexander

Thus, an effort to keep from being merged to incorrect parentage.
Thank You,
Christopher

George is protected a bit, Christopher.

Are all the children of George & Susanna correct?

Dan Cornett,
Yes.
The infant male and female children born to this couple (perhaps died of premature birth) are found within the International Genealogical Index, within Family Search.
Unfortunately, This Index cannot be sourced for citation on Geni.

The surviving children from this couple, have available sources through marriage and war, etc.

Thank You so much!,
Christopher

I added MP flag to all the children of George, so any future 'additions' will be easier to identify & deal with.

While I'm not the manager of this profile. I have added photo and information to this profile:
Klondike Kate

Please make a MP

Thank you

Very nice, Alice ! We need projects for her.

Private User
Please check

Thanks, Angus.

William Owen "Bill" Irwin Major problem with those profiles. Different mothers, The two curators need to get together and fix it.

Thanks Eldon, I knew I could not do it.

Please consider Pyotr Andreevich Pavlensky for MP status, especially since he was in the news recently. If he qualifies, of course.

Thank You Eldon and Angus, do you want to add this source for Sir Roderick?

* https://books.google.com/books?id=Y4E-AAAAYAAJ&printsec=frontco... Life of Sir Roderick I., Murchison Bart. K.C.B. F.R.S., Sometime Director General of the Geological Survey of the United Kingdom] Sir Archibald Geikie
John Murray, 1875 - Geologists - 11 pages

Volodya Mozhenkov done.

Would you consider adding some summaries from Wikipedia (etc) & also adding to artist projects? I don't think we have one for political art or performance art (good ideas!), but we do certainly for contemporary artists.

I think these are ready to be made a MP:
Timothy Carpenter
Miriam Carpenter

Please lock DOB & DOD for Timothy as I saw a site on ancestry.com that has a different date for birth & death for him, but most other info agrees... so am not sure if they are the same person or not & I would prefer not having a merging issue down the line...

Thanks in advance.
Pat

Pat, Done! Check the locks on Timothy as it's (shhhhhh!) the first time I ever locked a field. Nice work.
Jessie German

Showing 331-360 of 1359 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion